• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

AW MAN

ALL THIS TIME WHINING MADE ME FORGET THAT TODAY WAS DARK SOULS 2 BETA DAY

BARELY GOT TO PLAY LIKE 15 MINUTES BEFORE IT ALL ENDED

game feels way smoother than dark souls holy shit where'd my roll invincibility go dual swordsman is a cool guy

BUT DAMN THOUGH

lol

Late to the party, but if life were Castlevania, I could find delicious pot roast just by smashing walls. And I could jump twice my height while being fashionable as hell.

Nono my dear Nightmare.

You're not thinking out of bounds.

AW MAN

ALL THIS TIME WHINING MADE ME FORGET THAT TODAY WAS DARK SOULS 2 BETA DAY

BARELY GOT TO PLAY LIKE 15 MINUTES BEFORE IT ALL ENDED

game feels way smoother than dark souls holy shit where'd my roll invincibility go dual swordsman is a cool guy

BUT DAMN THOUGH

the dual swordsman's coat will be my main chest piece for all of the time just like the Wanderer's coat.

Dark Souls II eh

Meanwhile I still have to Dark Souls.

I was always bad at that. ;~;

THAT IS TRUE

why nightmare

Why can't you Dark Souls. ;~;

Out of bounds in the SotNvanias is funny.

THAT IS TRUE

why nightmare

Out of bounds in the SotNvanias is funny.

Prices man, prices. Games are imported here because no official, and they're so darn pricey.

OH. That kind of out of bounds. Yes that would be cool too.

the dual swordsman's coat will be my main chest piece for all of the time just like the Wanderer's coat.

its a slick coat i may do the same

I was too fond of artorias chest armor to put the old coat back on

why nightmare

because sometimes a man must face trials to attain greater joys

someday

somehow

HI!

yo

Prices man, prices. Games are imported here because no official, and they're so darn pricey.

OH. That kind of out of bounds. Yes that would be cool too.

snargleblargh

Even Alucard doesn't know what the hell when he goes inside walls. That "WHAT?!" of his man.

its a slick coat i may do the same

I was too fond of artorias chest armor to put the old coat back on

because sometimes a man must face trials to attain greater joys

someday

somehow

Too many rocked the Artorias gear for me to fully enjoy it although the chest and arm pieces are definitely most stylish.

But the trials are money.

snargleblargh

Even Alucard doesn't know what the hell when he goes inside walls. That "WHAT?!" of his man.

Indeed.

That's the best what in the world. This reminds me when someone else on sf was saying how DXC "fixed" the "bad" script and voice acting of the original, and I told him that even if he didn't like the voice acting, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the script. He didn't take my challenge of pointing out anything wrong with the script though, and was just like "if you like the original script and voice acting it's just because of nostalgia".

Hate it when people do that. But he pretty much lost when he relied on the nostalgia argument, so.

But nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm fine with the new script. Even the cesspool of hatred of lies part sounds very Dracul to me.

I don't think it's terrible, but it's pretty standard stuff because it was a more direct translation. There's this ideology that started in the video game industry (or maybe just Konami) that says "the more direct a translation, the better" and it's the same ideology responsible for the retranslation of MGS (because someone thought Jeremy Blaustein, a prolific translator, didn't do a good job; incidentally, Blaustein also worked on Symphony of the Night; double incidentally, the reworked MGS script is also more boring). The original had a lot more flair and drama because the translators/localisers were more fun about it.

Edited by Nightmare

I know the feeling (sort of)... I lived abroad for four years... in a country where technology is too OP for most people. WHICH IS WHY I JUST IMPORTED, HAHAHA!

Well, I've never played a PSP, so there's already a lot of games there.

Then there's Ys, Persona 4, the Kiseki games, and whatnot. I'd get my money's worth out of it. It's just a matter of when I get that money in the first place...

The last time I "imported" a gift, I paid twice the gift's cost in taxes

The PSP was a worth investment

But see, the only exclusive in your Vita list is Ys

Wait wait wait wait wait... did you just post... even partly, not in the smallest text size?

Seems like you're becoming more comfortable talking in this thread.

ASDF STOP BEING HER ALREADY.

Forget Annie, Bindi is the one for you

...hahaha.

Annie was making fun of me earlier. "YOU ARE GIRL. I MEAN YOU MADE A VIDEO ON STYLING YOUR HAIR AND LOOKING CUTE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA."

"What's next? Shopping for clothes?"

"..."

"SEE."

Just play Style Savvy already

Indeed.

That's the best what in the world. This reminds me when someone else on sf was saying how DXC "fixed" the "bad" script and voice acting of the original, and I told him that even if he didn't like the voice acting, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the script. He didn't take my challenge of pointing out anything wrong with the script though, and was just like "if you like the original script and voice acting it's just because of nostalgia".

Hate it when people do that. But he pretty much lost when he relied on the nostalgia argument, so.

It isn't unusual for people to forget what really matters. Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo

The last time I "imported" a gift, I paid twice the gift's cost in taxes

The PSP was a worth investment

But see, the only exclusive in your Vita list is Ys

I only "imported" when we had guests come from America, so I didn't really have to worry about shipping fees or import taxes.

True, there's only one exclusive. But I haven't played the other games, so instead of buying a PSP and PS2, I could just buy a Vita... not anytime soon, though...

It's a very manly game.

But how can that be...?

It's a dressing game!

I only "imported" when we had guests come from America, so I didn't really have to worry about shipping fees or import taxes.

True, there's only one exclusive. But I haven't played the other games, so instead of buying a PSP and PS2, I could just buy a Vita... not anytime soon, though...

But how can that be...?

It's a dressing game!

Oh, that kind of "importing". Many people do that here, too.

I see.

IT MUST BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED

Oh, that kind of "importing". Many people do that here, too.

I see.

IT MUST BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED

It's certainly cheaper, to say the least.

Well, I've never even tried the demo, so I guess I don't have a say in this... BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU HAVE A DRESSING GAME, OLD MAN?!?!?!