FE4 THREAD

Fia

Not even the Xbox is catching my interest. I tried, so hard to love assassins creed and failed miserably after an hour. The same thing happened to Morrowind.

That's good. Assassin's Creed isn't worth the effort.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason why I would ever want one is that they get Assassin's Creed earlier than PC but really

I'll take the wait over spending money I don't have on a system I'd only play Assassin's Creed on when PC does it just fine

Just play AC on the PC become master assassin like me

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I'm actually interested in how OSes work but man it goes over my head sometimes

I care enough to figure out how to fix them when people bring me virus ridden computers to fix for free (I need to learn to say no), but otherwise, as long as something works and I'm not actively working on it, I don't want to fix it.

No, but I doubt she would want go back and play the other games in the Ogre series... And I highly doubt we'll be seeing a new Ogre game any time soon. Square-Enix would probably rather release another lousy Final Fantasy Tactics game instead. -_-

I just saw a FF Music game where you did some weird music thing to beat enemies, with music from the games. If only DDR stayed around.

lol Xbox

Now there's a console I never had any desire to own.

Halo was the main reason...then I realized, my hand eye coordination sucks, so walking and shooting isn't exactly my forte.

That's good. Assassin's Creed isn't worth the effort.

It's supposed to get really good rating though...and the story line is actually interesting.

The only reason why I would ever want one is that they get Assassin's Creed earlier than PC but really

I'll take the wait over spending money I don't have on a system I'd only play Assassin's Creed on when PC does it just fine

My mouse hand eye coordination is worst...it's amazing that I can even play sims with relatively good precision. Not to mention cheat codes :3.

I'd ask you for a good series, but I cba to even care at this point. Your opinion means little when it concerns the games I play.

Tell me something I haven't known for years already

lol Xbox

Now there's a console I never had any desire to own.

Only good thing about the Xbox (360) is its controller

Otherwise, completely redundant console

Only good thing about the Xbox (360) is its controller

Otherwise, completely redundant console

I don't even like its gamepad

Except that its wireless PC version has a much better receiver than the one for my Logitech F710

Why can't Logitech make its receivers the way they used to QQ

ain't the wiiu pro controller basically the same thing?

Xbox came first

WiiU basically doesn't exist in my world

I don't even like its gamepad

Except that its wireless PC version has a much better receiver than the one for my Logitech F710

Why can't Logitech make its receivers the way they used to QQ

Dreamcast-style trigger L/R gdlk

Mormon

I thought the Mormons had dropped polygamy because it was considered scandalous Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo

Tell me something I haven't known for years already

I could probably come up with a few things...but you wouldn't care regardless of what I said. I'm learning that I can't get along with everyone and apparently you're just one of those people.

I really sucked at Assassin's Creed when I first played it

I started in Revelations and died at the first climbing part like 3 times from falling too much

Now I'm pretty fucking good at this game

Pokemon is just easier, and I'm hating all the concessions that gamefreak made to make breeding and ev training easier because dammit...that was the only thing I was good at when it came to pokemon.

No shit

why all the hate?

Nogames would be a fair start

That and
  • Underwhelming hardware (by 8th-gen home console standards)
  • No Ethernet port
  • No hard drive (or option to install one internally)
  • Sub-par online
  • some other stuff I might be forgetting
But its severe lack of notable games is really the big one. Edited by BLS

Pokemon's is that one game where I don't care that it's easy because I never did wifis since it was so inaccessible to me so I've only ever cared about maingame and it's always been a easy dickaround game for me

Ass Creed on the other hand I set a bunch of self-imposed objectives like I'm planning this run where I try to play as close to how Ezio would have done it

aka max stealth on assassinations, no detection even when permitted unless absolutely necessary, kill only the bare minimum to ensure absolute success on the mission

But I haven't assassinated anyone in a few weeks so my stabbing skills might get rusty and I definitely need the practice

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze