• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Cherche, she was almost my waifu, but I ended up liking Tharja more and shipping her with Lon'qushe's the mother of Batman after all

I married Tharja in one of my runs. My Noire was bomb.

I don't even know what rankings are anymore I go to cheap state school that might still get me into google if I don't suck

My Chroms tend to lack STRENGTH

At least because of Lunatic being a thing he get conveniently paired with MU who's all about STRENGTH and Lucina comes out with boatloads of STRENGTH

My Chroms lack everything in general. He lags while his wife ends up asskicking.

oh hey Lumi & Florina are actually Thor & Loki now

Heehee. ;):

I usually do that too, specially since Olivia got some good res in Peg Knight/Dark Flier

Olivia gets minmaxed to hell and back in my runs when i Chrom pair her.

yes yes we are

Indeed. Let the shipping commence!

Ever since I became a Warrior because of Rally Strength, that's me. I actually got surprised by my def considering I'm -def

I make morgan do all the rallying because i'm too lazy to stay in GM for too long

Merc->Hero->GK lyfe

Tank the wooooorld

Edited by Thor Odinson

what happens to Goomy.

It seems to be able to go on top of the water. Even though it is just a glop of goo.

Which are those?

Valkyrie and Trickster, and trickster palette sucks but I like the outfit

I guess War Cleric is pretty fun too but even then I like my strength on the extreme end and GK is the highest female strength cap that doesn't have crippling shit move so

Edited by Thor Odinson

Valkyrie and Trickster, and trickster palette sucks but I like the outfit

I guess War Cleric is pretty fun too but even then I like my strength on the extreme end and GK is the highest female strength cap that doesn't have crippling shit move so

Valkyrie looks nice, I don't like trickster if it's not Anna.

War Cleric is the best, specially Maribelle and Lissa.

I like the female Hero and Sorcerer too.

I play animations off then go design my own outfits later

the only outfits I think females look good in are not for strength characters

I like the Bride Tron Jellyfish Dress a lot. War Cleric's hoop skirt of DOOM is really badass. Id like the Wyvern female armor but theres not enough leg armor. I like the shoulder things though.

Really, if I cared for Streetpass, I would make a thematic team only with War Clerics/Monks

And if IS doesn't have them in future games, blood will be shed

AXES AXES EVERYWHERE THERES AXES!

Lumi makes a forge named Mjollnir. It is known. I once had a Bronze Forged Lance named Gungnir that destroyed everything because of mad crit.

Valkyrie looks nice, I don't like trickster if it's not Anna.

War Cleric is the best, specially Maribelle and Lissa.

I like the female Hero and Sorcerer too.

I feel like Hero could do without that weird thing around the neck, but otherwise it's a strong design. I'm sad that its strength isn't that much higher than SM, though. Would liked something like a 45-46 base for them instead.

I don't like sorc because I have no idea how the fuck it even stays on.

I feel that every female mounted unit needs pants, and Valk is the only one that delivers it properly. I don't mind skirt if you're a foot unit since the Romans did it, but no pants and riding = chafing and that's not cool.

Lumi makes a forge named Mjollnir. It is known. I once had a Bronze Forged Lance named Gungnir that destroyed everything because of mad crit.

I actually do

Bolt Axe max mt forge, man

Edited by Thor Odinson