• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg yay power is finally back ooooon hello sf blog

Right when I was wondering if I should try to read my book in the dark or pull up the powerpoint when I take my quiz~

And now I don't have to worry about not having a fan to block out the stupid noise x3

And now I don't have to worry about lappy dying on me =o Because I would hate for my opportunities to be able to read about Rey posting about the awkward things he finds in his room and under his bed and maybe even in his bed to be taken away from me~!

Man, I still gotta watch that. Are all episodes out already?

Also, hi.

It's completely up on youtube, with english subsssssssssssss

It's completely up on youtube, with english subsssssssssssss

Fruit kinda answered that ages ago

gais take a vote for me

[9:27:35 PM] Mitsuki: i'm bored now and penguin's not around ;~;

[9:27:50 PM] Mitsuki: ps3 or ro2?

3DS

Edited by Tonton

It was nice. The series with Ash needs to die though.

The fuck man, you watched SKL???? Nice.

Yeah, I wish the special were an actual animated series. It captured the feeling of the original games much better.

The fuck man, you watched SKL???? Nice.

Yeah, I wish the special were an actual animated series. It captured the feeling of the original games much better.

Yeah months ago. I thought I mentioned that and it was part of the reason why I hated the region lock on 3DS, couldn't get SRW UX even if I got a US 3DS.

It'd only work well if each gen got different characters similar to how the game does it. You have the anime with Ash and the bastard hasn't aged one bit. The worst part o the anime with Ash, to me, is the existence of that Team Rocket trio.

Yeah months ago. I thought I mentioned that and it was part of the reason why I hated the region lock on 3DS, couldn't get SRW UX even if I got a US 3DS.

Oh yeah, I so hate that region lock...

This would be so good. They didn't even had to end the other one, just do this.

Kinda, but not really. She said only one episode was up, when in fact ALL of them are. RÁ.

huehueheu

He said all were out with dubs wapanese with subs in engrish and only the first one with in dubs in engrish

It'd only work well if each gen got different characters similar to how the game does it. You have the anime with Ash and the bastard hasn't aged one bit. The worst part o the anime with Ash, to me, is the existence of that Team Rocket trio.

I guess you did and I wasn't around. Still, the most absurdly AWESOME giant robo animation recently. It's so metal

Yeah, I feel the same way.

I guess you did and I wasn't around. Still, the most absurdly AWESOME giant robo animation recently. It's so metal

Yeah, I feel the same way.

Did you watch New Getter Robo? And yeah I haven't found anything new interesting so I've been rewatching some episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho.

This would be so good. They didn't even had to end the other one, just do this.

huehueheu

He said all were out with dubs wapanese with subs in engrish and only the first one with in dubs in engrish

It made my 8-year old self rejoice so much.

Ok so what GIRL said is actually correct. Bummer, I was a slowpoke

Did you watch New Getter Robo? And yeah I haven't found anything new interesting so I've been rewatching some episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho.

I keep mistaking them Getter Robo names. New Getter is the newest(duh) one, right? I didn't. I watched Neo vs Shin tho

I got to see an episode of the original Mazinger Z on TV earlier today... I'm quite happy...

Shit man, glorious 70s super robots.