• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep mistaking them Getter Robo names. New Getter is the newest(duh) one, right? I didn't. I watched Neo vs Shin tho

Yeah. It ran 5 years ago. Neo vs Shin just straight up said Shin >>> Neo. New GR goes back to the original Getters but redesigned to look a little more like their Shin Getter counterparts... at least the New Getter 1 anyway.

Yes. It's the original getters redesigned. The New Getter 1 looks like a mix of the first Getter 1 and Shin Getter 1.

I remember Neo vs Shin. It flat out just said that Neo doesn't stand a chance against the Shin and it was just a downgrade cause the government ruled Getter Energy bad or something. Strange plot

I heard it was pretty much the second best series about the Getter team, the best being Armageddon. Will look it up soon.

Well, the only thing really remarkable about Shin vs Neo was goddamn Texas Jack.

Why only your 8-year old self?

My 8-year old self actually played the thing when it came out on the original gameboy. It counts as some extra nostalgia. Still, awesome anyway.

I heard it was pretty much the second best series about the Getter team, the best being Armageddon. Will look it up soon.

Well, the only thing really remarkable about Shin vs Neo was goddamn Texas Jack.

Perhaps I should check it out. I saw some of the final fight, crazy shit.

The english speaking. It's legendary.

I feel bad that there's animu discussion going on, and I have no idea what's being discussed.

If it's any consolation, the 2 of us having said discussion feel the same way you do when seeing what regularly goes on here.

Edited by Sirius

If it's any consolation, the 2 of us having said discussion feel the same way you do when being what regularly goes on here.

That... does feel a bit better.

Should check out Getter Robo, but I promised my friend I'd check out Fate/Zero first.

Perhaps I should check it out. I saw some of the final fight, crazy shit.

The english speaking. It's legendary.

It was cheesy as all hell, but so goddamn good.

Also how did I come up with Texas JACK, and not Mack....??w

I honestly never even touched any of the GB or GBC pokemon games. Even on emulators

Dafuq dood.

That... does feel a bit better.

Should check out Getter Robo, but I promised my friend I'd check out Fate/Zero first.

Check out Shin Getter Robo Armageddon

Probably the Pilot's name. I always remember the robot as Texas <something>.

PACKET MONKEY

Prolly that. Still, only one letter off. Could've been worse.

JAPANESE MAUNTEIN MONKEY

Oh yeah, Rei, there's a menu translation out for SRW D and supposedly one for R too.

Yeah, I think I saw those. Still, I pretty much have memorized each option on the menu, so far hahah

Dafuq dood.

I don't know, I never really felt like them, specially with the remakes, even if I barely played HG/SS. Maybe I'll try them someday. if Nintendo releases it on the 3DS virtual console

Right?

Let's talk about ASOIAF so they can feel the same way

Ya same. I've been on Alpha 2, stopped after dealing with the most stupid Skill Point I've ever seen and deciding on how to use Heavyarms Gundam.

You know, I never got to ask, but which protagonist are you using?

but is it better than the serious sam cannon

Indeed it is!

Well, he is named Jack...

Yeah, that might be it

I don't know, I never really felt like them, specially with the remakes, even if I barely played HG/SS. Maybe I'll try them someday. if Nintendo releases it on the 3DS virtual console

I dunno, I felt better playing with the original GB than with the DS, no jokes.

Ya same. I've been on Alpha 2, stopped after dealing with the most stupid Skill Point I've ever seen and deciding on how to use Heavyarms Gundam.

What was that skill point? Also, I never felt like using Heavyarms. Deathscythe and Wing Zero were more than enough.