Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are winning you are, winning already

Not yet.

They're tied right now, since they need to win with a 3-goal difference to pass.

And the only reason I know this is because it occupied all the time during the news. Dammit.

Fool Saskules

I am...after all, My country doesn't play that great...or maybe I should say they play not good at all...

Not yet.

They're tied right now, since they need to win with a 3-goal difference to pass.

And the only reason I know this is because it occupied all the time during the news. Dammit.

Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you in any way...

Edited by James Bond

Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you in any way...

The only thing I'm saying is that I don't really care about soccer and hate it when it's the only thing on the news like it's the most important thing in the world or something.

My country doesn't play good either, but it'll be funny. That Portugal game in 2006, man.

My country's team is full of retards. LOL going on strike 2010. Also frigging pedo.

Edited by Marthur

What kind of stuff is TE stuff?

The only thing I'm saying is that I don't really care about soccer and hate it when it's the only thing on the news like it's the most important thing in the world or someting.

That is true Edited by James Bond

xOrV89m.png

Chrom's not battling that monster and surviving.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

OMG

Is it just me, or are shinies far easier to find in X and Y? Found a Shiny Gyarados (ehhhh) a few weeks ago and a Shiny Onix (named BlingBling) a few days ago.

I made BlingBling a beast by maxing his HP and Attack EVs before training.

Must be just you - I only found one.

it's hard nowadays, Ace... Don't give up!

[/hugs Ace]

Sorry to hear that, I hope you have better luck next time...

*patpat*

Remind me what kind of job you're trying to get?

Thanks guys, for being there while I struggle. I try not to lose hope, but as the months go by it gets harder to stay hopeful. At this point, I don't care if its in medical billing, coding, records or not, I need regular hours to make a decent living. T_T Edited by Ace Tactician

Thanks guys, for being there while I struggle. I try not to lose hope, but as the months go by it gets harder to stay hopeful. At this point, I don't care if its in medical billing, coding, records or not, I need regular hours to make a decent living. T_T

[/sigh] W-We're here for you, okay? Just... you know... remember that.