FE4 THREAD

Fia

*reads backlog*

Dude, I'm somewhere between 4'8" and 4'11", I don't get what people are complaining about ;/

Whoa. :o

Yeah, it's kind of like a Jirachi, but worse. I just run specs and Psyshock/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt

dafuq

[/nods] Sounds like a reasonable enough skillset!

I seem to be a BIT too OCD to actually give Pokemon skills outside their typing as I've noticed from Pokemon Online... >.>

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering if I should have used "wa" instead.

Oh well.

But yes, that's how I understand it works.

Hm, interesting. I really should study Japanese to maintain it.

I go to pokémon Amie and the game crashes when I try to get Fletchlinder in it >_>

Ace Attorney crashed on me before... I had played an hour, too...

Yeah. but I like my majors, and I don't mind putting them over subjects like japanese. :U

WELL YEAH I DON'T CARE ABOUT IV/EV/NATURES LOL

I like chem... May major in it. Or biochem. Or neurosciences. Probably neurosciences. And then either minor in music, Japanese, or computer science. I really don't know what I'm going to do, and I only have months left before I go to college.

WELL THEN DON'T CALL ME MOST TERR-

Actually, I breed Pokemon with their brothers, parents, and random globs of jelly, only to make them live a life of brutal training. I am terrible.

Pretty much XD

Tiny Sangyul!

But in all seriousness... I feel REALLY weird that I'm a foot taller than you. :\

People here are usually about 5'5''-5'11'' so I'm just a tiny bit taller than average.

Edited by Vashiane

I like chem... May major in it. Or biochem. Or neurosciences. Probably neurosciences. And then either minor in music, Japanese, or computer science. I really don't know what I'm going to do, and I only have months left before I go to college.

WELL THEN DON'T CALL ME MOST TERR-

Actually, I breed Pokemon with their brothers, parents, and random globs of jelly, only to make them live a life of brutal training. I am terrible.

lol do you have schools on your list than offer biochem/NBB majors though? I know a couple of schools (Emory included) don't offer a biochem major. Or, they could be under a different name, like Harvard calls biochem MCB (Molecular & Cellular Biology)for some reason.

BE A MAN AND DOUBLE MAJOR

Poké-PETA will kill you.

... So many people just logged into Skype at once. DX

lol do you have schools on your list than offer biochem/NBB majors though? I know a couple of schools (Emory included) don't offer a biochem major. Or, they could be under a different name, like Harvard calls biochem MCB (Molecular & Cellular Biology)for some reason.

Poké-PETA will kill you.

This isn't funny and yet I'm giggling. Why?

Edited by Vashiane

Poké-PETA will kill you.

Dunno, if it's there, it's there, if not, then not. I'm not that hard to satisfy, since I love most sciences, be it astronomy, chemistry, biology, geology, meteorology, you name it.

I PROCRASTINATE TOO MUCH, NO. I MIGHT MANAGE, BUT NOT WITHOUT MEDIOCRE GRADES!!!

Lol, PETA. They're after me, help!

Hn... maybe I'm just bothered by mine and that's why I think it's weird...?

This IS me we're talking it, so...

Well, I dunno, I am super extraordinary short. Abnormally so. I just learned to not get bothered by it.

Hey shota, I just found something on my facebook that might be useful to you.

CznCmJ4.png

WHAT THE HELL SOC XD;;;;;;;;

Well, I dunno, I am super extraordinary short. Abnormally so. I just learned to not get bothered by it.

WHAT THE HELL SOC XD;;;;;;;;

[/shrugs] Maybe so.

R-Rey! My poor innocent virign mind is ruined! D: