FE4 THREAD

Fia

How many people here visit TVTropes?

The "die for our ship" section for Awakening is so bad. I've seen TWO members on our "esteemed" site referenced there.

HA! I've seen it~!

I'm going to take a refresher course in that however... let's look...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like trolling Ace.

Because I just found something.

That puts holes in a certain ship.

At this point, I just stick to my preferred ship and ignore stuff like that.

To quote Adam Savage from Mythbusters, "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

No one's really going to care, but I'd like to be able to link the post of gifs on Tumblr whenever I get another Chrom x FeMU rabid PM via the Sumia x Chrom Chapter 11 confession scene.

Oh, so it was that what that thing you found on Tumblr was about...?

To quote Adam Savage from Mythbusters, "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

As long as you're not one of those people who say that feMU/Chrom is canon and maMU doesn't exist and that feMU is the only one worthy of Chrom's heart, I have no problems with you.

Does that include Morgan remembering things he shouldn't? :P

No one's really going to care, but I'd like to be able to link the post of gifs on Tumblr whenever I get another Chrom x FeMU rabid PM via the Sumia x Chrom Chapter 11 confession scene.

... Do people STILL gripe over that?

And oh GOD. Why does it feel like the entire Die For Our Ship section comes from OUR board?!

... Do people STILL gripe over that?

And oh GOD. Why does it feel like the entire Die For Our Ship section comes from OUR board?!

A good fraction of it might.

Well, there really isn't a lot of other places it can come from. At least, not as vocally or anymore...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

A good fraction of it might.

Why do you think my block list is so damn big?

A good 40% of them are FeMU x Chrom people.

30% are MaMU x Lucina people.

30% of them are MaMU x Tharja people.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Why do you think my block list is so damn big?

A good 40% of them are FeMU x Chrom people.

30% are MaMU x Lucina people.

30% of them are MaMU x Tharja people.

119% ...

Does that include Morgan remembering things he shouldn't? :P

Like what kind of things?

As long as you're not one of those people who say that feMU/Chrom is canon and maMU doesn't exist and that feMU is the only one worthy of Chrom's heart, I have no problems with you.

Nah, I just stick to my ship and pretty much let all Chrom shipping wars fly over my head these days. I've learned to not let stuff like that bother me like that anymore.

Olivia's options are one of those that seem very unclear.

Like you can take it how you will, but the ones that seem to have SOMETHING for them are:

Sumia x Chrom

Vaike x Miriel at least from the whole axe thing and how hilarious Laurent says "we have the same hair color. That's it." While Ricken x Miriel is definitely hilarious and English voice actors are the ship, that conversation doesn't make sense because mages.

Depending on your preference, Lissa x Lon'qu/Frederick.

Richt/Ricken x Mariabell seem to have some sort of noble history together and... you know the whole "save the damsel in distress thing".

Grego/Gregor x Nono/Nowi has that official art from the background website. But honestly I don't even like the fact that you can pair her. I'm like seriously anti-lolicon.

Viole/Virion x Serge/Cherche for Lord and Vassal... But that's also offset by the popularity of Virion x Sully since she is the first one he meets in the gameplay's context and not via story.

MaMU x Lucina might be considering how Morgan has been said to be of a "different timeline". I like Lucina, but damn the fanbase that waifus her has at one point even stated that she's going to replace Marth in SSBB. That's playing up her importance when she doesn't even cause a game over.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Olivia's options are one of those that seem very unclear.

Like you can take it how you will, but the ones that seem to have SOMETHING for them are:

Sumia x Chrom

Vaike x Miriel at least from the whole axe thing and how hilarious Laurent says "we have the same hair color. That's it." While Ricken x Miriel is definitely hilarious and English voice actors are the ship, that conversation doesn't make sense because mages.

Depending on your preference, Lissa x Lon'qu/Frederick.

Richt/Ricken x Mariabell seem to have some sort of noble history together and... you know the whole "save the damsel in distress thing".

Grego/Gregor x Nono/Nowi has that official art from the background website. But honestly I don't even like the fact that you can pair her. I'm like seriously anti-lolicon.

MaMU x Lucina might be considering how Morgan has been said to be of a "different timeline". I like Lucina, but damn the fanbase that waifus her has at one point even stated that she's going to replace Marth in SSBB. That's playing up her importance when she doesn't even cause a game over.

As in, in the actual "canon" itself, disregarding the content of the supports?

In that case, both Cherche/Virion and Sully/Virion count for that as well, due to chapters 12 and 1 respectively.