• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike either Cordelia or Sumia, but I do wish I could find maMU stories that did not pair him with Lucina, Tharja, or Cordelia.

I actually kind of blacked out for a moment...

... S-Seriously, again...

Maybe you should sleep if you're blacking out?

EDIT:

I think there might be some that pair him with Chrom
While I'm not opposed to yaoi, the mere fact that your MU can marry every opposite gendered person in the army kind of makes it less believable. Plus, Chrom not marrying a woman is kind of a ... well, it kind of ruins a big story point.
Edited by Sangyul

I don't dislike either Cordelia or Sumia, but I do wish I could find maMU stories that did not pair him with Lucina, Tharja, or Cordelia.

I surprisingly do not find many MUxTharja fics. I think I've seen as many - if not more - MUxNowi fics, which hurts me.

IT GNAWS AT MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUL *shot*

I think there might be some that pair him with Chrom

good.

also ew at pairing nowi with anyone

she looks eight years old okay

EDIT:

While I'm not opposed to yaoi, the mere fact that your MU can marry every opposite gendered person in the army kind of makes it less believable. Plus, Chrom not marrying a woman is kind of a ... well, it kind of ruins a big story point.

T-That's the weird thing... I'm not even tired...?

I surprisingly do not find many MUxTharja fics. I think I've seen as many - if not more - MUxNowi fics, which hurts me.

Where are you looking? All stories I read are from FFN.

They must perish as well.

starting by you

bring it

EDIT:

I don't think that stops anyone. Although I think that Chrom x Frederick might be more common. Or not, I don't really look into these things.

that just means the avatar is a player (literally?)

chrom marrying in canon is kind of a turn off though

Hm, this reminds me, recently I read a MaMUxSumia one. I thought it was decent, but then again, it was basically their "bond by books" supports on a different take of it, which in itself I kinda like already since it's about, well, books and reading.

Are you eating well and drinking lots of water, Vashie? I know I have a tendency to almost pass out if I don't eat... Be sure to get lots of sleep, too!

I'm probably not doing... something.

U-Ugh. I.... I don't even know...