FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh... Oh... I just... had a semipleasant dream of...of someone real.

Uhhh... I just read the backlog... but... err...

Is it a bad sign that Shirley reminds me of myself before I... uh... started waifu'ing?

Wait what.

What reminded you of... you? >_>

There's no way he can do it. He can't even fly.

He can actually. He's a flying penguin.

Edited by Sylveon

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello...

I-It was, at first... clearly my mind had an idea to wreck it completely when it gave me THAT however...

Oh, a classic "dream to nightmare" scenario? Hmm... heh, meanwhile mine was as surreal as always...

It... wasn't even a normal nightmare of blood and fear...

Oh really? That's nice...

Hm, a different type of nightmare? No idea then...

Yeah, it was standard as standard my dreams are. Though lately it seems I don't seem to remember all of it. It's a bit funny, since my dreams are divided in segments, it's only specific segments I can remember. Not the whole dream. HEh...

Hm, a different type of nightmare? No idea then...

Yeah, it was standard as standard my dreams are. Though lately it seems I don't seem to remember all of it. It's a bit funny, since my dreams are divided in segments, it's only specific segments I can remember. Not the whole dream. HEh...

That's the... t-the best way to put it...

Hmm~ :) Well, from my basic understanding of dreams, dreaming is naturally done in segments, as your mind throughout the night goes through a cycle - from stage 2 sleep to REM sleep or stage 4 - It just depends on if we remember parts of the segment, one segment versus the others, all of it, or none of it.

I wanna go back home and sleeeeeeep. Maybe I'll see him again..... :<

You really are following Rey's footsteps...

But don't worry, I won't be entirely convinced unless you start practicing lucid dreaming.

You really are following Rey's footsteps...

But don't worry, I won't be entirely convinced unless you start practicing lucid dreaming.

I won't though. And and and and I'm referring to a real person though. D: so it won't be the same?

I won't though. And and and and I'm referring to a real person though. D: so it won't be the same?

Well, it may be a real person, but won't change the fact that it is the same-ish behavior, hence the "following the same footsteps" phrase.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, it may be a real person, but won't change the fact that it is the same-ish behavior, hence the "following the same footsteps" phrase.

Hmmmm... I SUPPOSE.

I don't quite understand what he meant by being like how he was before his waifuing anyway so...

Hmmmm... I SUPPOSE.

I don't quite understand what he meant by being like how he was before his waifuing anyway so...

Well, I'd guess that before learning how to Lucid Dream, something has to happen to trigger him wanting to. So probably it was indeed that it because of dream appearances, making him want to have more of it by controlling what he dreams? I don't know, I'm not a psychologist...

I think prolonged exposure to the FE4 Thread results in some personality osmosis, including but not limited to the sudden want to make people - whether fictional or real - your waifu and have said want reflect itself in your dreams.

Edited by Vashiane

And wrong code thing, Tay.

Well, I'd guess that before learning how to Lucid Dream, something has to happen to trigger him wanting to. So probably it was indeed that it because of dream appearances, making him want to have more of it by controlling what he dreams? I don't know, I'm not a psychologist...

Do I...even want to lucid dream. Not really.... well... I don't know. It's possible, I guess. Maybe if I could, but then ........

I don't even know.

Edited by Sylveon