• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, you don't have to rare candy to 50/100 to check IVs any more?

You haven't since at least Gen IV, I think. You could set levels in Battle Revolution way back, although I'm not sure if that was a thing in Gen V. Other ways of checking IVs were Pokecheck, a site that made a "fake" GTS to dump Pokémon into to gather their data.

Instacheck I think is the best of these, and was made specifically for Gen VI. It's attached to a wireless router that will record any Pokémon you show in a trade or Pokémon you receive/give in Wonder Trade. The GTS is encrypted though, so you can't see anything regarding that.

Here's an example of what Instacheck shows, by the way.

7e4aykc.png

Edited by Kon

Damn it.

That lucky bastard.

Killing me with a crit.

When I was going to win...

Hnnnnggg.

Didn't you see my post? I lost in the Lucario vs Lucario fight because of that ._.

I am so fucking proud of myself I made a working ordered linked list in java using an inner class in the style of C structs in order to implement a Circular Scan disk scheduling system

Because as much as I like Java its LinkedList implementation is lacking a proper good insert method

Programming \o/

I don't see you waiting 4 hours for posts to pop up, nor 20 pages poping up as soon as you go sleep.Everyday.

Four hours? Pff and we never have enough activity to have 20 pages while someone sleep Edited by Darkness

You haven't since at least Gen IV, I think. You could set levels in Battle Revolution way back, although I'm not sure if that was a thing in Gen V. Other ways of checking IVs were Pokecheck, a site that made a "fake" GTS to dump Pokémon into to gather their data.

Instacheck I think is the best of these, and was made specifically for Gen VI. It's attached to a wireless router that will record any Pokémon you show in a trade or Pokémon you receive/give in Wonder Trade. The GTS is encrypted though, so you can't see anything regarding that.

7e4aykc.png

For IVs, there's also Serebii calculator.

I have to check this Instacheck now

Edited by Darkness

i will literally never understand struckout posts

i thought i did and i was wrong

and then freohr explained how she did it and i tried to apply that to other people and i was wrong

SIGN

7e4aykc.png

Ah, I quit playing competitively after Gen 3, I guess this explains things.

Edit: Like, you could use vitamins to apply some EVs to find "half ivs" and level to 50 to save some time, but I never got a solid on any further tricks like getting down to quarter or something. Also, I only ever did L50 battles with friends, so it didn't much matter more specific than that, aside from when I was trying to rig Hidden Power on an Ampharos.

Edited by Balcerzak