• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't excuse it, though.

Yes, good.

what why not

but it's true. Usually the quiet ones are the ones with the hidden.... "stuff." ;)

although I have to blame my coworkers for teasing me about it and stuff

and yay!

what why not

but it's true. Usually the quiet ones are the ones with the hidden.... "stuff." ;)

and yay!

Because you don't just post that stuff, especially when it's of little to no relevance. It's creepy and crass.

Hmmmmm I dunno, personally I think the only reason people get that idea, that the quiet ones have the.... strongest desires... are considered to be so only because it's the biggest surprise when the quiet ones do turn out to harbour such feelings~ I feel like that makes people's minds exaggerate it just from the surprise from it?

Even though... I probably have no say in this because I don't really have any experience in this subject~ This subject being people finding out the true feelings of those "quiet ones" I guess =o I feel like I'm not describing this very well~

Edited by Freohr Datia

what why not

and yay!

... M-My folders don't help my case here.

The lenses probably grow dark when she looks at something unpleasant, too.

Like those prescription glasses.

... I - I have those glasses. o.O

Hmmmmm I dunno, personally I think the only reason people get that idea, that the quiet ones have the.... strongest desires... are only considered to be so only because it's the biggest surprise when the quiet ones do turn out to harbour such feelings~ I feel like that makes people's minds exaggerate it just from the surprise from it?

Even though... I probably have no say in this because I don't really have any experience in this subject~ This subject being people finding out the true feelings of those "quiet ones" I guess =o I feel like I'm not describing this very well~

I get what you mean. Quiet doesn't equate emotionless. The quiet simply harbor their feelings. The pent up desires/emotions can then be released in outbursts. That is, when they truly feel open enough to speak of what they kept hidden.

I get what you mean. Quiet doesn't equate emotionless. The quiet simply harbor their feelings. The pent up desires/emotions can then be released in outbursts. That is, when they truly feel open enough to speak of what they kept hidden.

..... Somehow I can't tell if this is supporting or further putting down the point I was trying to make... or neither~

I'm actually not drunk. I was going to pretend to be drunk to see if I could fool anyone, but I decided that I didn't feel like it. MISSION ABORTED

and then mumu became an attention whore

I'm actually not drunk. I was going to pretend to be drunk to see if I could fool anyone, but I decided that I didn't feel like it. MISSION ABORTED

Dang, you had me going there.

fuck the tangerine no good rice krispy dick raisin balls worse than the mexican geraldo

lol