• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, oops, being aware that you're dreaming while you're dreaming. I also linked you to the wikipedia's article on skype.

And whaat? Just because of my own bad emotional dreams.

I saw it.

D: sorry to hear that

Okay... and yeah usually my dreams are so straaaaaange so I get really entertained by them x3

Huh... perhaps your bad dreams must be really different from mine or something =o Usually any time I have a bad dream it's because oh noooooooo scary monster!!! Or scary person!! And with scariness, it's just something I can easily get over by the time I'm awake, and I usually think of it as... kind of a book or movie or something with a story~ As far as I remember there have only been a couple dreams I had that really shook me.

Heehee it could be him or maybe even somebody else you'd be willing to listen to~ And who would be willing to pester remind you about it x3 And yup yup good Shirley~! =D

That's probably why! I sorta envy you then? D: Maybe.

Hmmm.... well, that's what I'd say in my earlier years though, of a scary person or thing. But now it's mostly like... my own irrational fears manifesting as "reality" in my dreams. If I had a nightmare like what you described, then yeah, I can get over them relatively quick when I wake up. But not if it's ... current stuff.

Oh oh. I SUPPOSE THEN! I'll pester ask him to remind me then.

White Knight!!

White knight is a pretty neat class. I just wish it wasn't so damned slow, but at least it isn't quite as slow as the regular knight class or the terror knight class... Yeesh.

we all know what

not sure if happy or sad

I know what you all think I would, but nobody can say for sure.

You are sad, so here is the original image: http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww339/GustaveTheSteel/b062b574cced00c9a0fa67a76c7bdfc5.jpg

From what I remember, they have 2 or 3 guaranteed perfect IVs

My Articuno has 4... (which I've never had before but I guess that's a huge difference if some of those are guaranteed ;u; I felt special for a bit there~)

B-but could it also help me feel better that the other two are 25 and 26/27?? They're still kinda hiiiiiiigh~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Just got back from a fundraiser event of some kind... I was a little uncomfortable with all the people that I didn't know around, but it was interesting none the less. and there were free sweets!~

Edited by Bindi

Heehee yeah the free sweets part is all that matters~! x3

Sadly I've gotten too in the habit of having jolly ranchers after getting a large large bag that lasted me over a month (those are good size bags I love them~) so I am trying to get off of that addiction ;u; But I miss theeeeeeem~ So muuuuuuch~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Oh... well the 25 is special def and the 26/27 is speed... I figured "of course the one that isn't perfect has to be speed, when I really really like speeeeed ;u;

Yeah, having as much speed as you can is good :/ Did you save already? You could try to get something better if you didn't.

Just got back from a fundraiser event of some kind... I was a little uncomfortable with all the people that I didn't know around, but it was interesting none the less. and there were free sweets!~

*insert Gaius's "sweet" voice clip here*

Yeah, having as much speed as you can is good :/ Did you save already? You could try to get something better if you didn't.

Oh no it doesn't bother me that much x3 I don't even play competitively~ I just have some strange interest in numbers and luck is all. (And yes I did save =3)

Edited by Freohr Datia

goddammit fine

wait I can't use Instacheck though because I'm on wifi

You want that shiny Gardevoir or what?

Don't worry about this for now. This is the last step, so worry about that then. I'm pretty sure Kon will help you out with this. (She did for me.) But first get all the preparations done.

Wait, the babies come in the mother's pokeball now?

Yes, I don't particularly like it, since I like all my Pokémon in Pokéballs, but it's not too much of a big deal, as I can just catch the mother in a Pokéball.