• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe even dragon/water!!

But yeah I'm trying to picture a penguin goomy and I'm not even entirely sure how I would imagine it looking =o

Dragon/Ice was more interesting to post because of reasons

Basically a slime penguin, I suppose

But... I think he's part Goomy part penguin!!

Which I would assume would make him more resistant to ice!! =o

More fitting.

But he's also being weaaaak! It's not even that cold there. :<

And >___> @ Rey.

Trolling reasons

Are you going to draw it

Gasap!!! OldTroll!!

That could be fun but I probably wouldn't feel motivated enough to do it and shcool never likes to give me a break either ;~; I'll even be working during the whole week I have off after today...

But he's also being weaaaak! It's not even that cold there. :<

I wish you would stop with the weak thing so you can quit making me think of how BLS says it too much ;n;

And he deserves being called weak even less than I do anyway so if you're that surprised about him... x3

Let's seeeeee with my house sitting around maybe 67 F my hands were freezing cold and my feet were freezing cold even with socks and slippers and I had to wear a coat or use my blankets and even with a coat I still felt really cold which means I should have switched to my bigger and way prettier coat~

Edit: Oh nevermind, according to this thermometer I have it really is 69 F like our thermostat says... Since when did 69 feel so cold ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

But... I think he's part Goomy part penguin!! Which I would assume would make him more resistant to ice!! =o

well, if we consider him a penguin, he could be water/steel and x4 resistant to Ice

Dragon/Ice was more interesting to post because of reasons

Basically a slime penguin, I suppose

by reasons you mean Rey?

Since when did 69 feel so cold ;~;

lewd

Happens every fucking time a new pokemon game is released.

there's a (largely inferior) sf skype chat that i just ignored for like a month because PKMN PKMN PKMN PKMN holy fuck they're even talking about pkmn right now jesus

I haven't touched X or Y since I stepped into Luminose

Laziness orz

I haven't even touched Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2 or finished working on that Sacred Gold video playthrough

Edited by BLS

no Rey. ;n;

I wish you would stop with the weak thing so you can quit making me think of how BLS says it too much ;n;

And he deserves being called weak even less than I do anyway so if you're that surprised about him... x3

Let's seeeeee with my house sitting around maybe 67 F my hands were freezing cold and my feet were freezing cold even with socks and slippers and I had to wear a coat or use my blankets and even with a coat I still felt really cold which means I should have switched to my bigger and way prettier coat~

Edit: Oh nevermind, according to this thermometer I have it really is 69 F like our thermostat says... Since when did 69 feel so cold ;~;

I'm sorry... :< I didn't mean it like that...

No, I'm not really that surprised about him... I'm just being um.... weird/silly. D: so I'll stop it!

POKEMON THREAD

Only 8D

on Viridian Forest

in-game

i'm trying to fit something that isn't already within these types

like jynx or something

I would say either Mega Venusaur or Gogoat,because I like to have a Grass type in the team even of the type is shit.

Maybe Gardevoir? It's Psychic/Fairy. I just don't remember if you can get the mega before finishing the game.

on Viridian Forest I would say either Mega Venusaur or Gogoat,because I like to have a Grass type in the team even of the type is shit.

Maybe Gardevoir? It's Psychic/Fairy. I just don't remember if you can get the mega before finishing the game.

I think not.