• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Just fandom going nuts over the smallest of details in A Link Between Worlds. FOR FUCKS SAKE, THAT MAJORA'S MASK IN LINKS HOUSE IS JUST A FUCKING EASTER EGG! GAWD!!!! That, and some people have finished the game and are throwing some tantrums over its story and how it goes into the official timeline(s). (GUYS, ITS A FUCKING SEQUEL TO ALTTP! DEAL WITH IT!) Zelda fans being Zelda fans. One thing im shocked im NOT seeing is people going "THIS GAME IS SHIT OMFG, PHANTOM HOURGLASS IS BETTER! FUCK THIS GAME AND ITS MUM! THIS MAKES SKYWARD SWORD LOOK AMAZING!" Weird...You know how the Zelda fans can get with the hating of any new game and being bitches about it. Thats oddly not happening....

Oh my gods its fucking Ragnarok!!!

*grabs Gungnir and makes for Bermuda*

I will admit, I saw the opening scenes to ALBW and I died when I saw that mask.

Actually, from the very little I've seen of the story, I am actually REALLY impressed. Maybe it'll diminish once I actually play the entire thing, maybe not but...

Hmm. Zelda fans indeed. :\

huh what good fanbases?

APPLE? ఠ_ఠ

HIIISSSSSS

My favorites are Hetalia (NATURALLY), Mass Effect, Persona and Ouran High School Host Club. Death Note's fandom is pretty amicable too... unless you hate yaoi. In that case, run.

Nah. Just fandom going nuts over the smallest of details in A Link Between Worlds. FOR FUCKS SAKE, THAT MAJORA'S MASK IN LINKS HOUSE IS JUST A FUCKING EASTER EGG! GAWD!!!! That, and some people have finished the game and are throwing some tantrums over its story and how it goes into the official timeline(s). (GUYS, ITS A FUCKING SEQUEL TO ALTTP! DEAL WITH IT!) Zelda fans being Zelda fans. One thing im shocked im NOT seeing is people going "THIS GAME IS SHIT OMFG, PHANTOM HOURGLASS IS BETTER! FUCK THIS GAME AND ITS MUM! THIS MAKES SKYWARD SWORD LOOK AMAZING!" Weird...You know how the Zelda fans can get with the hating of any new game and being bitches about it. Thats oddly not happening....

Oh my gods its fucking Ragnarok!!!

*grabs Gungnir and makes for Bermuda*

Wee~

Nonsensical theorizing~

I will admit, I saw the opening scenes to ALBW and I died when I saw that mask.

Actually, from the very little I've seen of the story, I am actually REALLY impressed. Maybe it'll diminish once I actually play the entire thing, maybe not but...

Hmm. Zelda fans indeed. :\

My favorites are Hetalia (NATURALLY), Mass Effect, Persona and Ouran High School Host Club. Death Note's fandom is pretty amicable too... unless you hate yaoi. In that case, run.

The story is...well..without spoiling, i can say its got some inconsistencies when it comes to backstory. Theres also a pretty big plot bomb in the game that makes you go "HUH?!" in terms of the rest of the series. But then again, you know how Zelda is. It likes to make you fill in the blanks. :P:

Hetalia fanbase? Ive heard horrible things. Horrible, terrible things. Im starting to think that Homestruck has the worlds worst fandom though. The A Song of Ice and Fire fandom is a bit...ehhhhhhh at times.

Oh dude. The theorizing...*rocks back and forth* THE THEORIZING!!! Just look at Zelda Universe's theorizing board and prepare to have your mind turn to mush.

HOW MANY TIMELINES?!?!

The story is...well..without spoiling, i can say its got some inconsistencies when it comes to backstory. Theres also a pretty big plot bomb in the game that makes you go "HUH?!" in terms of the rest of the series. But then again, you know how Zelda is. It likes to make you fill in the blanks. :P:

Hetalia fanbase? Ive heard horrible things. Horrible, terrible things. Im starting to think that Homestruck has the worlds worst fandom though. The A Song of Ice and Fire fandom is a bit...ehhhhhhh at times.

Oh, really? Can'twaitcan'twaitcan't.

Oh, have you? I mean, I was around a few events and practically everyone participating got along and had fun. Now, yes, it DOES have its crazies, of course, but they're your standard nonsensical trolls and you can easily avoid them.

Oh dude. The theorizing...*rocks back and forth* THE THEORIZING!!! Just look at Zelda Universe's theorizing board and prepare to have your mind turn to mush.

The thing I hate the most about the Zelda fanbase is this whole

"MAJORA'S MASK REMAKE MUST HAPPEN THERE IS A OCARINA REMAKE AND MAJORA'S MASK IS THE BEST SHIT EVAH"

I like the game but fuck that, we just had two remakes, I want new games goddammit. If you want to play MM get a N64, an emulator, buy it on the Virtual Console.

"MAJORA'S MASK REMAKE MUST HAPPEN THERE IS A OCARINA REMAKE AND MAJORA'S MASK IS THE BEST SHIT EVAH"

I like the game but fuck that, we just had two remakes, I want new games goddammit. If you want to play MM get a N64, an emulator, buy it on the Virtual Console.

B-B-But MM is the best game ever =/

I want a remake =/

The fact that they chose WW rather than MM to remake made me hate WW even more =(

Edited by Nobody

I will concede to this:

After seeing the remake of Ocarina of Time I was - and still am itching for a Majora's Mask remake. That gorgeous fan-made trailer didn't help. But I can feel your frustration and I understand it completely so...