FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh, it's almost evening. The sun's down but it's still not totally dark.

YAWN. We're both so tired. I guess we'll just have to deal w/ it. Maybe a coffee or some ancient witch doctor potions will help.

Awwwwww bye bye sun except also hi sun since it's over here

YAWN! This is my break though so maybe I could just nappy whenever Ike's not around~ instead... Gasap I wanna try the ancient witch doctor potions!! =o That sounds delicious.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Acey

D=

I've been up for a couple ten minutes and I'm also still tired!! This morning must just not be our morning ;u; Except in your case afternoon~ Or evening even, sun sets too earlyyyyyyy =<

Still feeling tired. I didn't get out of bed when my alarm went off because I still felt tired. Some coffee ought to help me wake up fully.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Still feeling tired. I didn't get out of bed when my alarm went off because I still felt tired. Some coffee ought to help me wake up fully.

So much tired~ I'm still in bed! =O And despite how I'm not going anywhere I still use my alarm to avoid sleeping in too long or it'll throw off my sleepy schedule =3 Heehee I usually don't make coffee since I usually can never have more than one cup~ But idk how to measure and brew enough for only a cup!! But maybe it's good for me to have it less often anyway~

Edited by Freohr Datia

So much tired~ I'm still in bed! =O And despite how I'm not going anywhere I still use my alarm to avoid sleeping in too long or it'll throw off my sleepy schedule =3 Heehee I usually don't make coffee since I usually can never have more than one cup~ But idk how to measure and brew enough for only a cup!! But maybe it's good for me to have it less often anyway~

I use my alarm for the same reason, to avoid oversleeping and thus throwing off my sleep schedule.

I should cut back on the amount of regular coffee I make when I'm by myself, which means I'll use the instant packets to conserve coffee beans.

Though tea has less caffeine than coffee, unless it's mate tea.

I use my alarm for the same reason, to avoid oversleeping and thus throwing off my sleep schedule.

I should cut back on the amount of regular coffee I make when I'm by myself, which means I'll use the instant packets to conserve coffee beans.

Though tea has less caffeine than coffee, unless it's mate tea.

Whoa Kayamba full of coffee beans??

Wee I don't think I've ever instant coffeed before~ Perhaps I should get that if I ever feel like having coffcoff!!

Speaking of coffcoff, I'm still koffing from last night's koff ;~;

Awwwwww bye bye sun except also hi sun since it's over here

YAWN! This is my break though so maybe I could just nappy whenever Ike's not around~ instead... Gasap I wanna try the ancient witch doctor potions!! =o That sounds delicious.

Hi sun, bye sun! The sun is hibyeing

M-maybe you should nappy if it won't ruin your sleep. And the ancient witch doctor potions taste herbal and refreshing! Maybe you'd like them.

EDIT: *M-maybe

Edited by Nightmare

You're going to bed in the morning and you're calling it night =D

Have a good sleepy~

Hi sun, bye sun! The sun is hibyeing

M-maybe you should nappy if it won't ruin your sleep. And the ancient witch doctor potions taste herbal and refreshing! Maybe you'd like them.

EDIT: *M-maybe

=O Then it is becoming a bad sun???

M-maybe~ And maybe!!

For now my solution is just water =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

Whoa Kayamba full of coffee beans??

Wee I don't think I've ever instant coffeed before~ Perhaps I should get that if I ever feel like having coffcoff!!

Speaking of coffcoff, I'm still koffing from last night's koff ;~;

I have some instant coffee packets on hand in case I'm too lazy to grind up my own coffee beans. Just boil some water and it's done^^

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.

=O Then it is becoming a bad sun???

M-maybe~ And maybe!!

For now my solution is just water =3

Yes, but because praise the sun, it'll never be a bad sun!!

Water is good too! Praise the water! If only I could be so grossly fluid!