Fia

Heehee. :)

<3

Oh, God, I know, I just... ASDF. [/flails]

She's eleven. I - I can't!

threaten to tell their mothers, it always works with kids

god dammit blanka

if she gets pregnant, then you can make fun of her

Hey, Brazil is a big country okay? Trying to fulfill our needs is a difficult job for only one man

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

couldn't he breed or something

like have mini blankas everywhere

We tried that, but his potential partners always get too shocked with him

We are trying other alternatives like cloning or reproducing his mutation in other people but with no success

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5f54GZiL70

For those of you who haven't seen it.

...and I'm taking a nap.

Sped up Never Gonna Give You Up. Sounds like you found that elsewhere...

god dammit blanka

You must construct additional Blankas

I would, but my fingers are stuck in my umbrella.

jk, I haven't used an umbrella since my age was in the single digits.

...What?

Even more what.

I don't do the umbrella thing either.

HUH? Doesn't it RAIN there?

what's the Vivillon pattern for you people?

I don't remember what it's called, but I can get Japan's and California's [uS] pattern.

Omg I was in like such a melancholic mood today until I wandered out into the hallway and saw my sis had her shorts on inside-out...!

And the clothing tag stuck up in such a way that it looked like a little bunny tail omg...! help I'm dying omgggg

Polar

Want

...What?

Even more what.

HUH? Doesn't it RAIN there?

I don't remember what it's called, but I can get Japan's and California's [uS] pattern.

I have only Modern and Savanna so far, if it's not any of those, I would be interested

Do you people know if I breed a female Vivillon that is not the one from my region with another pokemon will the resulting Scatterbug evolve to have the mother's patter or my region's pattern?

Edited by Tonton

Omg I was in like such a melancholic mood today until I wandered out into the hallway and saw my sis had her shorts on inside-out...!

And the clothing tag stuck up in such a way that it looked like a little bunny tail omg...! help I'm dying omgggg

Siiiigh, I feel you, today hasn't quite been my day either ;u; Not because of the weather even though that kind of weather does affect me too... I just haven't exactly looked outdoors often enough x3

But yay bunny shorts!

Also, uh... how do you mean by using your fingers, Shirley? The only way I can imagine it is if you mean unlocking it then putting your hand over the top of it and then pressing it back down, rather than pulling the umbrella back down with the whatever thingy that's holding all those spokes in the middle.

If that's what you mean then I do the latter~

Edited by Freohr Datia

You use this word too often. I'm not explaining things to you.

Yes you will. ;n; Or fine...

I have only Modern and Savanna so far, if it's not any of those, I would be interested

Do you people know if I breed a female Vivillon that is not the one from my region with another pokemon will the resulting Scatterbug evolve to have the mother's patter or my region's pattern?

Um... I'll have to look it up then. And um... I'll just grab some Scatterbugs on both games. Although you'd have to add my other 3DS, but I'll check California's pattern. (Yes, I changed my other 3DS state location.)

I think the hatched Scatterbug will evolve to having the pattern of your region.

Um... I'll have to look it up then. And um... I'll just grab some Scatterbugs on both games. Although you'd have to add my other 3DS, but I'll check California's pattern. (Yes, I changed my other 3DS state location.)

I think the hatched Scatterbug will evolve to having the pattern of your region.

okay, I can wait, is there anything you want for it if it's one that I don't have yet?

I'm checking that now

okay, I can wait, is there anything you want for it if it's one that I don't have yet?

I'm checking that now

Sorry, I'm also trying to eat too.

But yeah, I have Elegant and High Plains so I'll grab a Scatterbug from both games then. Um... I guess you can give me a Scatterbug from your region then.