• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They look like chips ahoy ripoffs

were they

ever good?

I'm pretty sure they are~!

I'm the wrong person to ask about an opinion on quality though...

I think that chips ahoy have better flavour! But I thought for rip offs, chip mates were pretty good still! =o And also chips ahoy rip us off by trying to put little dividers inside their package and make their packages even smaller just so they can sell us less cookies per package ;u; Meanwhile chip mates didn't do that!! =O So I thought that for some pretty decent cookies that don't use cheap tricks they were pretty good and worth getting ^~^

But now... they made the package chip mates come in cheaper and plainer (sadface ;~;) and at the same time made the cookies... tougher? Maybe more compact? They just look, feel, and taste cheaper I suppose x3 (Edit: Oh and I think they made their packages tinier too!!)

Which makes a cookie lover like me super sad ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm pretty sure they are~!

I'm the wrong person to ask about an opinion on quality though...

I think that chips ahoy have better flavour! But I thought for rip offs, chip mates were pretty good still! =o And also chips ahoy rip us off by trying to put little dividers inside their package and make their packages even smaller just so they can sell us less cookies per package ;u; Meanwhile chip mates didn't do that!! =O So I thought that for some pretty decent cookies that don't use cheap tricks they were pretty good and worth getting ^~^

But now... they made the package chip mates come in cheaper and plainer (sadface ;~;) and at the same time made the cookies... tougher? Maybe more compact? They just look, feel, and taste cheaper I suppose x3 (Edit: Oh and I think they made their packages tinier too!!)

Which makes a cookie lover like me super sad ;u;

meh i never liked either of them. Do they have a soft cookie version? because then i might like them.

if you can't eat it, it's not good for you

Not on my case. I get strong urges to vomit a lot of things, specially a lot of ordinary food, like vegetables or fish. Can't really eat a lot of things.

Edited by Acacia Sgt