FE4 THREAD

Fia

this may sound dumb but what is a goomy?

A Dragon-type Pokémon. It evolves into Sliggoo at level 40, and into Goodra at level 50 in the rain (it must be raining in the overworld).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

exp share also that was WAY to easy!

EXP Share is really only ideal if you're cycling between 6~12 Pokémon in your party. If you just turn on EXP Share for just six Pokémon, you're going to end up way overleveled for most of the game. :o

EXP Share is really only ideal if you're cycling between 6~12 Pokémon in your party. If you just turn on EXP Share for just six Pokémon, you're going to end up way overleveled for most of the game. :o

i'm using 4 right now

Waaaah yeah once I noticed my pokemanz were getting too high leveled I had to turn exp share off... But then I'd be off and on about it from when I'd realize I got ahead again and then in the end I think I was still too high leveled for the Elite Four x3

Which means if I ever do restart the game I'll definitely remember to keep more than just 6 pokemon~

Okay good night Shirley!

It's okay Ein even if you can't be one you can still be a Goomy owner instead so your life can still be full of Goomy!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Wow I feel like so far up until now I've been the only person who was sad at shinies becoming more common =<

I know, my four shiny Honedge, shiny Goomy, shiny Zubat, shiny Starmie, shiny Clauncher, and two shiny Gastly are of little value.

Edited by Fruity Insanity