Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Freohr got Terraria

Also pages

And I don't think I have the time to read Rey pouring his heart out to Ana

Oh oh oh??

Thank you!! I'll check that out once I'm not preoccupied~

It's a daily deal

GET IT FAST

...and I get made fun of for loving sleep.

Because you love sleep in a way that's highly mockable.

You know what? I think TheOldMan had the right idea. Sleep is looking positively delightful right now.

Ugh, did I just say something positive about TheOldMan? Makes me feel sick, but not as sick as I feel when people insist I like that woman as more than a friend.

Goodnight.

Tsun-tsun Edited by OldMan

This is BS. x.x

(Watch Video)

But...at least this will teach you men some sensitivity. <33

But...if you make one mistake, it's all over.

EDIT: That Goldfish Video along with here is the secret to charm us. Pre selection. Now I know how men get us. Ha ha haaaaa.

(Us women are actually blind to this truth unless they see this video. But...at least they get us.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I should also say that Pre Selection alone will not get you laid with us. >=3

Edited by Dark_Huntress

What the-

How You Can Use Preselection To Bang More Women

In order to leverage the power of preselection you NEED to demonstrate that you are preselected by other women. There’s 4 ways in which I’ve personally done this.

1. Storytelling– Tell beautiful women stories of how you banged other beautiful women. You need to be a gentleman about it but let it be known that you’ve bashed the panties of other women that are equally or even more attractive than the woman you’re trying to bang now. I often have people telling me, “I don’t want her to know that I’m a player”. Being known to sleep with many women (if they are quality women) can and will only increase your attractiveness scale, regardless of what she says.

2. Photos– Have photos of you and attractive women on your phone, your online dating profile (if you’ve got one), your facebook page etc. Being seen in the presence of other hotties will only convince her that there’s something about you that she really likes.

3. It can be inferred by being unaffected by a woman’s beauty– The fact that you are NOT affected by her beauty, the fact that you are NOT constantly complimenting her looks like all the other groupies she has, must MEAN that you have previously been with or at least in the presence of equally attractive of more attractive women.

4. Live in person– This works incredibly well. Everyone can approach a hot woman and have a pleasant conversation without getting a horrible rejection. If you do that in public, and the woman looks like she’s having a good time talking to you, OTHER women will see it. After you’ve finished the conversation the others will often come in your vicinity hoping for an approach. If you act then, on the spot, like a true pro, you’ve just mastered one of the BEST openers in existence.

Preselection basically dictates that if you’ve got value from other women, you’ve got value from any woman. The whole concept is not complicated at all and with a bit of knowledge any man can leverage its power to get laid.

Note: Preselection alone WILL NOT get you laid. It will just help you look more attractive and appealing to other women, similarly to how good looks, a fit body, good fashion sense and fat wallet does. With that in mind, preselection is probably one of those things that ANY man can leverage, regardless of his looks and wallet size.

Correct. :3

Here.

BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED!!!

lol

You should go by your own belief. It's all that it takes. Be true to your mind.

It's best to ignore Ayanami, Neal. I find my sanity is in a much better shape when I do~

Being yourself is all you can do. Really...

If your a great liar, it can be super effective only if you don't get caught.

Edited by Dark_Huntress