• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOOGLED! >__> No seriously. Probably some original.

Weeeeell, I added two images to my signature just last night and the artist who made those images also made an image with that exact same girl, but it was a different picture!! =o And once I saw yours I checked that person's profile again because I coulda swore I never found a second image of that girl and didn't find any. I don't think any of the tags said anything though! So I'm really not sure.

It made me all excited once I saw your new image because I was soooooo tempted to use that image I found last night but I didn't want to add too many new images to the cycle and I thought maybe that kind of green wouldn't go too well with my theme I've slowly been working towards~ (the brown+red (and maybe+pink) theme!!)

Edit: Oh nevermind I took it over to google chrome and it says one of those tags is "original"

So either somebody is taking somebody else's character or this person didn't post that image to pixiv!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Weeeeell, I added two images to my signature just last night and the artist who made those images also made an image with that exact same girl, but it was a different picture!! =o And once I saw yours I checked that person's profile again because I coulda swore I never found a second image of that girl and didn't find any. I don't think any of the tags said anything though! So I'm really not sure.

It made me all excited once I saw your new image because I was soooooo tempted to use that image I found last night but I didn't want to add too many new images to the cycle and I thought maybe that kind of green wouldn't go too well with my theme I've slowly been working towards~ (the brown+red (and maybe+pink) theme!!)

Edit: Oh nevermind I took it over to google chrome and it says one of those tags is "original"

So either somebody is taking somebody else's character or this person didn't post that image to pixiv!!

Ooooooooh. I have no cluuuuue. :< But I see!

Not really~

Not even a teeny tiny bit? :(

Where is the crazy fruit? I want to know what my third friend safari pokemon is :<

Crazy fruit?

Crazy fruit?!

CRAZY FRUIT?!?!

Man, I just love Vash's new signature

Where is the crazy fruit? I want to know what my third friend safari pokemon is :<

Oh you do? Thank you! It took forever.

Not even a teeny tiny bit? :(

Crazy fruit?

Crazy fruit?!

CRAZY FRUIT?!?!

H-He's talking about Fruity Insanity...! [/pats]

Relax, I'm talking about Fruity Insanity

You're getting a bit obsessed with this

I'm not obsessed, you are!

Nope, not even a little. :<

Silly Mumu~

I'm not silly!

My luck sucks, I need my 31/X/31/31/31/31 Phantump so I can get a 31/X/31/31/31/31 Cacnea so I can get my 31/X/31/31/31/31 Abra

One was a complete flop, and the other was a 31/29/31/31/31/31 Ralts. :3

I checked like a dozen boxes for Neal, so it's not that outrageous. XD

And I'll check your eggs as soon as I get Instacheck booted up and working~

I'm not obsessed, you are!

I'm not silly!

Very silly~

Edited by Kon