FE4 THREAD

Fia

Aye, I figured as much, though since you mentioned me I figured I'd respond.

It is quite a shocker, really. Sara coming back just goes to show that it's a small world, and goodbye isn't always forever, to put it dramatically.

The past decade, four years ago, etc., it's kinda weird to think it's been that long. It seems like another past entirely.

Dramatically indeed and I see you haven't lost your flair for it

So much has changed! Around here, and in my own life

why back then was so different

another house another computer (no computer actually) another YOUTH (im twenty now oh my god where did my teen days go)

another past is a fine way to put it, and I'm sure things are different for you as well

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I find it funny how whenever I see a member who used to post regularly at the FE4 Thread but doesn't anymore, I'm, like, "Wow, so this is what he/she's like..."

Actually, if you were to talk to me a year ago or even a few months ago I'd be considerably different. But college is a time of soul-searching, yada yada, so now that I'm here things are different.

Oh but I'm still probably just as clueless.

Dramatically indeed and I see you haven't lost your flair for it

So much has changed! Around here, and in my own life

why back then was so different

another house another computer (no computer actually) another YOUTH (im twenty now oh my god where did my teen days go)

another past is a fine way to put it, and I'm sure things are different for you as well

Yes sir, I don't think I'll ever stop trying to put things in a poetic light. It's too ingrained in me. Which makes me look a bit dumb but oh well, it's fun that way.

It was. I can't even see that life as my own almost, although I know I lived it once.

Can't even begin to fathom that world now. Things are indeed quite different. It helps that I'm in college, and that I'm by myself now, romantically speaking. The two things do numbers on a person's personality.

Although right now I'm extra subdued because I'm really tired.

Actually, if you were to talk to me a year ago or even a few months ago I'd be considerably different. But college is a time of soul-searching, yada yada, so now that I'm here things are different.

Oh but I'm still probably just as clueless.

Well, you're just a year older than me, sooooo...

College. I'll be going next year, but it seems like it's taking forever.

I didn't know a person could change is so little time.

Although Roxas doesn't seem to have.

Then again, I'm not too sure about that. But I think I can trust what Marthur, TE, Mumu and the rest of the lot say.

...I made myself sad, so I'm going to bed now. Niiiiiiiight~

'Night, Bindi~

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Well, you're just a year older than me, sooooo...

College. I'll be going next year, but it seems like it's taking forever.

I didn't know a person could change is so little time.

Roxas doesn't seem to have.

Then again, I'm not too sure about that. But I think I can trust what Marthur, TE, Mumu and the rest of the lot say.

Honestly what I'm acting like now isn't perfectly representative of my default attitude. It's not like I'm a spaz but I'm usually a bit more wired than this. But 4 hours of sleep and 18 hours of being awake does that to a body.

Also the change in me might seem more dramatic because you'd only see the "before" and "after," whereas with Roxas it's gradual since he's probably still around? But then again, from what I saw of him, he didn't seem too different.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Honestly what I'm acting like now isn't perfectly representative of my default attitude. It's not like I'm a spaz but I'm usually a bit more wired than this. But 4 hours of sleep and 18 hours of being awake does that to a body.

I see.

I was awake for 44 hours yesterday and the day before, psh.

Also the change in me might seem more dramatic because you'd only see the "before" and "after," whereas with Roxas it's gradual since he's probably still around? But then again, from what I saw of him, he didn't seem too different.

True, true. It's more abrupt, so the changes stick out more.

He's still around, yeah. Was here just a few hours ago, as a matter of fact.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Yes sir, I don't think I'll ever stop trying to put things in a poetic light. It's too ingrained in me. Which makes me look a bit dumb but oh well, it's fun that way.

It was. I can't even see that life as my own almost, although I know I lived it once.

Can't even begin to fathom that world now. Things are indeed quite different. It helps that I'm in college, and that I'm by myself now, romantically speaking. The two things do numbers on a person's personality.

Although right now I'm extra subdued because I'm really tired.

Ha! I've developed my own degree of distinctly lyrical dialogue and I can agree that it is quite fun that way

Hmmm. I see. I won't inquire further, then

OH

ONE THING THOUGH

BEFORE YOU GO AND OR PASS OUT

I've been running some nominations for an award show I'm holding for the thread anniversary this year

it would honor me greatly if you'd fill em out and PM it to me

The Greatest Ship:

Least Boring:

Most Boring:

The Greatest Generation:

Most Clueless:

Most Maso:

Top Sadist:

Smoothest Criminal:

Most Sane:

Most Delusional:

Most Manly:

Most wo-Manly:

Most Shameless:

Best at Videogames:

Silliest-est:

Dead Silly-less:

Captain of Consistently Good Taste:

Chainey: For outstanding performance in role-playing situations:

Dark God of Sexual Horrors:

All-Time Denial Deity:

Best at playing the chew toy:

Most Horrible:

Least Horrible:

Senor Juan-in-a-million: Pungeon Master:

...that guy:

Holy carp Sara.

And sup' Lux?

TOO OOC

SORRY

ADORABLE

Marthur needs to beat me? Oh my, I didn't think he was into that~

I'm not...but if you must insist... :3

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHARIZARDITE Y LYING AROUND THAT I COULD HAVE OR TRADE OR EARN?!?!?!

Only if you give me your soul.

Oh right, goddamn 25 pages.

Edited by Marthur

TWO old-timers I mean, older members in one night, yes.

HA, I ALREADY GOT ONE FROM GAMEFAQs!!! (Although I'm still looking for other Y-exclusive mega stones... ;~;)

That many?

Wait. I'll have to remove Sara from the dead category. : O

Dangit. Missed my chance.

Yup.

H-how lewd~

But... You're the one who suggested it~