• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder, maybe I'm not ready for a relationship. I wind up fighting any help offered to me in finding someone to go out with, I'm oblivious to guys expressing interest in me... So, why I do I do this? Is this a sign I'm not ready for a relationship? I can only wonder...

It's okay. Maybe you just want a relationship where you can find the guy yourself and not someone else introduced to you. As for being oblivious, I can be pretty much the same as you unless it's really obvious, though I'm also rather obvious. But it's okay, Ace. I'm like, a lot older than you and even I can say I'm not really ready for a relationship. So it's okay, Ace. Don't worry about it.

It's okay. Maybe you just want a relationship where you can find the guy yourself and not someone else introduced to you. As for being oblivious, I can be pretty much the same as you unless it's really obvious, though I'm also rather obvious. But it's okay, Ace. I'm like, a lot older than you and even I can say I'm not really ready for a relationship. So it's okay, Ace. Don't worry about it.

Yeah, I'm pretty much 'you don't pick me. I pick you.' And when someone expresses interest in me and its someone I didn't 'pick' then for some odd reason I don't pick up on it and I wind up fighting help that's offered to me. Like today, when I got in an arguement with my mom over giving this one guy cashier at a supermarket I go either my phone number or my email address, who is apperantly interested in me... Perhaps, this tells me I'm not ready for a relationship just yet.

I dreamed of a kanji/naoto date at a fancy restaurant lol whoops

I amused myself this morning by pronouncing a bunch of words wrong on purpose... Like "Bag-el" and "Peanoot butter"

My family decided to join in too. It was pretty funny~

Yeah, I'm pretty much 'you don't pick me. I pick you.' And when someone expresses interest in me and its someone I didn't 'pick' then for some odd reason I don't pick up on it and I wind up fighting help that's offered to me. Like today, when I got in an arguement with my mom over giving this one guy cashier at a supermarket I go either my phone number or my email address, who is apperantly interested in me... Perhaps, this tells me I'm not ready for a relationship just yet.

Mmm, I understand that though. And huh, was she against or for you giving your number/email? It's possible, but there's always the option of just gaining more friends. Although I'm not too sure about having a guy as a cashier but that's just the shallow part of me speaking.

whoa what kind of cool mom actually encourages you into a relationship my mom would never do that!!

(if i understood that correctly)

Mmm, I understand that though. And huh, was she against or for you giving your number/email? It's possible, but there's always the option of just gaining more friends. Although I'm not too sure about having a guy as a cashier but that's just the shallow part of me speaking.

My mom was for me giving out my contact info. Me? I was a dork and fought against it. If left to my own devices, I would not have even thought about doing so. A prime example of me being oblivious to guys who express interest in me...

My mom was for me giving out my contact info. Me? I was a dork and fought against it. If left to my own devices, I would not have even thought about doing so. A prime example of me being oblivious to guys who express interest in me...

Ohhhh... Well, it's also possible that you're just not into him in that way. And again, as I said, you rather find a guy yourself than have someone else introduce or help you. So that's probably it too. It's okay to not feel ready for a relationship though.

Ohmygosh, I actually feel pretty. [/fluffs hair]

Thanks^^;;
I feel kinda glum today because I wound fighting help offered to me in finding someone to go out with.

Oh... I - I understand.

I was back in high school.

An American high school. Where I was super elitist and called everyone who was bragging stupid little brats.

[/pats]

S-So long as you avoided the bushes...

Ohhhh... Well, it's also possible that you're just not into him in that way. And again, as I said, you rather find a guy yourself than have someone else introduce or help you. So that's probably it too. It's okay to not feel ready for a relationship though.

Yeah, sounds about right. Barely know him, nice guy seemlying, and I'd rather find someone myself rather than having someone help me. Or having someone else point out someone expressing interest in me. I'd rather find someone to date myself.

Yeah, sounds about right. Barely know him, nice guy seemlying, and I'd rather find someone myself rather than having someone help me. Or having someone else point out someone expressing interest in me. I'd rather find someone to date myself.

Yeah, that's probably exactly what. So don't feel too bad about it. I would be in the same position as you, really. But then again, maybe we're both just stubborn, huh. As for obliviousness, well, maybe it'll just take that guy to have to ask you out to show that they're interested in you. Isn't that what should happen anyway.

Wow, I've been riding my bike around and around and around and around waiting for my next Eevee to hatch... then I checked and saw they were all hatched already ;u; I should really check more often...