FE4 THREAD

Fia

;____; No it's not. I don't want to. Well, I sort of do... well I don't know! It just makes me wanna spend more time with him when I can't and I know I shouldn't this. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help me relinquish my feelings though.

Yes. To ask you.

Why shouldn't you.

Ask me to be like him?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Delphox is NOT fugly! Well, I initially thought it looked weird but then I still went with Fennekin and I still love Delphox as a partner. My second best would be Froakie, that'll be for another thing or something. I...can't really say I'm fond of Chesnaught. I ended up benching him. >_>

;____; No it's not. I don't want to. Well, I sort of do... well I don't know! It just makes me wanna spend more time with him when I can't and I know I shouldn't this. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help me relinquish my feelings though.

Yes. To ask you.

Hi there. Although you dunno me.

:c

OH. Well. >_>

what?

Tactics Ogre for PSP. :Hugh:

Yeah, I got it from the other post In fact, since it was you I thought it was it at first :P Edited by Tonton

Delphox is NOT fugly! Well, I initially thought it looked weird but then I still went with Fennekin and I still love Delphox as a partner. My second best would be Froakie, that'll be for another thing or something. I...can't really say I'm fond of Chesnaught. I ended up benching him. >_>

Yes. To ask you.

I didn't really like Delphox when I first saw it either. I think the official art really made for me though. It looks a lot more like a "wizard" than it protrays in it's in-game model.

Chesnaught's pretty cool with bulletproof. :v

Hi there. Although you dunno me.

Hi!

Why shouldn't you.

Ask me to be like him?

Because... I'm probably no one special, remarkable, etc. :<

Talk like him.

I didn't really like Delphox when I first saw it either. I think the official art really made for me though. It looks a lot more like a "wizard" than it protrays in it's in-game model.

Hi!

I...never saw the official art, haha, but it's sooooooo powerful. ;n;

I never got the hidden abilities. Zak did.

:3

I don't know

I don't give this much attention to just any person

Silly Shirley, I can't be anyone but myself.

Huh. I guess... I'm weird. :<

I know.... Just talking like them! Well okay, it wouldn't be the same anyway. ;~;

Hi!

Spike Shield was surprisingly useful for me sometimes.

I still need to get one with Bulletproof :c I'll need it for my Grass starters team

Weeeee usually I'm the one into the cute or super pretty pokemon

But I think the main thing that made me really love Chesnaught was because I managed to not spoil him to myself, so when he became Chesnaught it was such a surprise~! And I love the little smirk he wears x3 So I really like Chesnaught~

I also really really like how Delphox looks as well though!! =o Next file I will be picking Fennekin~

Edit: O-oh, yes, and hello Sara~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hi Sara. *Waves*

Oi!

Because... I'm probably no one special, remarkable, etc. :<

Talk like him.

I...never saw the official art, haha, but it's sooooooo powerful. ;n;

I never got the hidden abilities. Zak did.

:3

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/21/655Delphox.png

Linked, cause why not.

Spike Shield was surprisingly useful for me sometimes.

I still need to get one with Bulletproof :c I'll need it for my Grass starters team

Spiky Shield is okay. I'm not sure if the weakness to status makes up for the 1/16th damage recoil on the opponent.

If you want, I can breed you one. Chesnaught's one of my future breeding projects anyway.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

I HAVE RISEN

BURN THE WITCH!!!

Wait...

Spiky Shield is okay. I'm not sure if the weakness to status makes up for the 1/16th damage recoil on the opponent.

If you want, I can breed you one. Chesnaught's one of my future breeding projects anyway.

Wait, weakness to status?

Oh, yes please, as long as it have Bulletproof, I'm fine with it, I can handle Nature and IVs later. although, if you could get a female one in a premier ball it would be gr9

Edited by Tonton

...Rey! omg why ;_;

All I'm doing is telling the truth.

Are you afraid of the truth?

Are you afraid of yourself?

Or is it both?

...frick, this feels like déjà vu.

自分の正体、認めたくないのか、オリヴィエ?

ASDF.

Edited by shadowofchaos