• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasap hopefully soon I can start making coolio bases like that~

B-but I'm still too busy trying to figure out what the heck is going on, still... Minecraft experience helps a little bit, but there are also the differences between them that kinda throw me off as well ;~;

They're all experimental

The first one was really barebones

The second one was an artificial biome/waterfall/floating base experiment

The third is a simple house

Just take it easy and read the wikis (Gamepedia's seems to be the better one) as needed

I still have to think in which world I should set my real base, once I decide building it

My first base, now abandoned

My second and current main base

An experimental outpost in a small world

Inb4 Superbusnet is blocked in Iran

I-I'm not ready

Daaaamn, that's some impressive building there, comrade. If you go serious, you'll totally beat me.

Thankfully, no.

W-well some time later.

I saw a poster for a Korean girl band that Integrity likes today. Uh, SNSD or something?

Also, yesterday, I streetpassed a person from Germany, a person from Texas, a person from Russia, and a person from Japan. In one go. WHAT.

RAISED BY WOLVES

what

I've been raised by wolves?!

Exactly. And yes. It's gone FOREVER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY TANGERINE.

brb PMing Tangerine.

Edited by Sylveon

Daaaamn, that's some impressive building there, comrade. If you go serious, you'll totally beat me.

Thankfully, no.

W-well some time later.

I still need to think how I want to make that base, though

Part of me wants to actually build a proper town, but that could allow enemies to spawn inside of it

And talking about spawns

I read in the wiki that Bone Serpents from the underworld can climb up direct tunnels you build

I saw one doing that, and it was hilariously easy to kill with a diamond staff

It's funny to read people going OH SHIT BONE SERPENTS when they're such easy targets

They're all experimental

The first one was really barebones

The second one was an artificial biome/waterfall/floating base experiment

The third is a simple house

Just take it easy and read the wikis (Gamepedia's seems to be the better one) as needed

Yeah, I'm making use of the wiki... and mostly gamepedia's too!! =o usually I just look something up and get the first link that's given to me, really~

Then hopefully eventually I could make a coolio castleeeeeeee

I saw a poster for a Korean girl band that Integrity likes today. Uh, SNSD or something?

Also, yesterday, I streetpassed a person from Germany, a person from Texas, a person from Russia, and a person from Japan. In one go. WHAT.

[/squee]

But Friend Safari, doe.

And GTS.

Friend Safari you need IRL friends who have a 3DS or random strangers in the internet that like to add other random strangers.

Honestly, if I hadn't joined SF I wouldn't have anyone in my Friend Safari.

GTS is flooded with trades that are completely not worth it or that are just impossible to have the required pokemon without hacking.

And to have both you need an wi-fi connection. Some people don't have access to it. (I didn't until a while ago).

Being able to get a pokemon without needing any of the above or buying both paired version is much appreciated.

Edited by Tonton

Yeah, I'm making use of the wiki... and mostly gamepedia's too!! =o usually I just look something up and get the first link that's given to me, really~

Then hopefully eventually I could make a coolio castleeeeeeee

There are apparently two big wikis, but the one on Wikia is just not satisfactory imo

But first, explore, hoard and make a temporary base for your NPCs

There are apparently two big wikis, but the one on Wikia is just not satisfactory imo

But first, explore, hoard and make a temporary base for your NPCs

Okie dokie!! Now that we're on this subject it makes me wanna start playing it again right now~

WTF. Where do you live, in the middle of amazonia???

No.

My city has near 250 thousand people and a neighboring city with nearly as much.

We McDonald's, Subway (two of them), Lojas Americanas (three of them), and other shit you wouldn't see in a small town here, specially in the northeast.

But NOT. A. SINGLE. BOOKSTORE.

I makes me so mad, I need to go to a capital just so I can buy a freaking book or game or buy it over the internet. >_>