• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

even if you succeed in piercing this heart of iron

you'll just burn yourself on my boiling hot blood

there's no victory here! take your aztec ways to someone who tolerates em

How...how can your blood be boiling? People insist you're still human so you can't have boiling blood! So hah!

And.... what Aztec ways.......? >___>

Pride is the meanestestest. ;~;

Walking over to the post office. Sending you another package.

Who, me? What are you sending?

Or is it a secret?

Oh that reminds me I need to choose Christmas gifts for everyone aaaaaaah

Right, right?`~ I wish I could get some cute dresses and skirts, but all the stores around here have more... modern tastes. Hmmmmph.

I think you're a little girlier than I am, though. But yes, lace and ribbons whoohooo~

Oh, I probably am.

My actual dress in real life does not reflect my nature, though! I'm a lot more casual. But if I COULD get all that stuff, oh, gosh, I'd HAVE it.

what? don't you trust me?

MAYBE.

don't you trust me, summoner?

ew ahri loser

>jeweled watch

gaaaaaaay

What.

Are you serious.

But actually though.

That was bad and you should feel bad.

;______;

Oh, I probably am.

My actual dress in real life does not reflect my nature, though! I'm a lot more casual. But if I COULD get all that stuff, oh, gosh, I'd HAVE it.

Oh I knoooooow right?~ I just see those lolita style dresses and I just hnnnnnnnnng

such ruffles, wow very pastel, wow

Oh I knoooooow right?~ I just see those lolita style dresses and I just hnnnnnnnnng

such ruffles, wow very pastel, wow

A-Ah! You like lolita dresses?! Ohmygosh.

It's like the perfect converging of my favorite things! :D

I think my favorite type is Sweet, although Gothic's always very pretty.

Oh, I probably am.

How come your actual doesnt reflect your nature? Thats half the fun of clothes, man!

Im far too old for Lolita fashions. If you are over a certain age, it looks kinda awkward and creepy to do Lolita. I do do this...business casual goth look a lot of the time. I tried doing many styles and welp. Some of the more outrageous styles just plain look better on younger people. It is known. I used to run around in jeans and heavy metal band t-shirts but i looked so frumpy like that so i just do that around the house.

A-Ah! You like lolita dresses?! Ohmygosh.

It's like the perfect converging of my favorite things! :D

I think my favorite type is Sweet, although Gothic's always very pretty.

I dooooooo!~

I like the ones with the lighter colors~ And ones without sleeves because I don't like sleeves for whatever reason

How come your actual doesnt reflect your nature? Thats half the fun of clothes, man!

Im far too old for Lolita fashions. If you are over a certain age, it looks kinda awkward and creepy to do Lolita. I do do this...business casual goth look a lot of the time. I tried doing many styles and welp. Some of the more outrageous styles just plain look better on younger people. It is known. I used to run around in jeans and heavy metal band t-shirts but i looked so frumpy like that so i just do that around the house.

I actually don't go clothes shopping that much... and when I do I just sort of, grab something and make it work and try not to be a bother.

Because clothes shopping with my family is ridiculous. HONESTLY.

I'm pretty sure I will forever and always wear jeans because lol, me in shorts. Seriously.

I dooooooo!~

I like the ones with the lighter colors~ And ones without sleeves because I don't like sleeves for whatever reason

Pastels are beautiful, really. :3 Oh really? I actually adore long sleeves, more places for RIBBONS.

I mean, some of the Gothic Lolita styles ARE really pretty, I'm just not dark and mysterious enough to pull it off. I throw the atmosphere of the outfit off. XD