FE4 THREAD

Fia

I look terrible in anything that isnt: Black, Grey, Browns, Olive Greens, khaki, Houndstooth, Plaid, Paisley, Dark blues, and a muted purple. Everything else, i look like shit in. Red is passable but not entirely flattering unless theres black involved.

I can't pull off browns at all.

Seriously, it's... just, all kinds of no. I'm better with light colors than I am darker ones... So we're kind of the opposite!

I'm hungry.

B-BUT I'M NOT CARAMEL.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nnnnnnnnnnnnope. It's kinda lame from what I read, so I'm not really continuing. Araki doesn't even know what's going on, himself. And I used to think King Crimson made no sense...

I sometimes wish it'd ended on part 4, or on part 6 with part 5 never existing.

King Crimson is a low point on the series, really.

Ending on part 6 without part 5 existing sounds fiiiiiiiine. Would have been for the best, really, wrapping up the series while it still had some dignity left. Even though Gyro is a great character, and Diego's stand is amazing, but still.

It really is.

wrt fashionchat a page back, I prefer neutral tones but my tshirts can be most cool colours

and pale yellow

On fashionable days I look like Stuttgart Loki but most days I look like Desmond Miles with a coat and scarf if it's cold

http://www.iwc.com/en/collection/pilots/IW3878/

Somebody please buy me this for Christmas.

nice watch there amigo

you can get me this

And then Pride was ACDC.

my secret

bullshit ends are jojo tradition

i think I have way too many tshirts (I had like, 4, and then fandoms happened) to count and like hoodies in 3 different colours

and that's basically the extent of my warddrobe that I have the energy to wear because I no longer can give enough of a fuck to wear button down shirts

People often forget that I'm quite capable of style though, I've dabbled in fashion design I just can't give enough of a fuck to dress in things I can't comfortably sleep in these days

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ooooh I see. Do you want me to wait till Christmas to open it, then?

HOHOHOHOHO.

No.

Open it as soon as you get it. It has a time limit from before it's what I think as a good present and turns into a bad one.

Tadaima people.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ending on part 6 without part 5 existing sounds fiiiiiiiine. Would have been for the best, really, wrapping up the series while it still had some dignity left. Even though Gyro is a great character, and Diego's stand is amazing, but still.

It really is.

It would be the best decision ever. Part 7 has some nice guys but the plot is just out there, you know. It's a slow as hell entry on the series. Funny, 'cause it's A RACE

I just wear whatever the heck is in my drawer and clean and weather appropriate ._.

heh i tend to not wear jackets when it's like 30 degrees out. and wear jakcets when it likes 80 degrees out