• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it, man. I dunno if you saw my post, but the ogre made me exhaust most of my healing supplies. @_@

Now I dunno where to go next...have I forgotten something?

Ouch, that's brutal. I could barely damage it with the weapon I was using (the silver staff won from Duane), and with chain attacks useless, the only thing I could really do was wait for it to hit me and use reflect damage. I had me down to exactly one HP at one point.

Probably. Have you viewed the scene with Sydney, Guildenstern, and Samantha?

Ouch, that's brutal. I could barely damage it with the weapon I was using (the silver staff won from Duane), and with chain attacks useless, the only thing I could really do was wait for it to hit me and use reflect damage. I had me down to exactly one HP at one point.

Probably. Have you viewed the scene with Sydney, Guildenstern, and Samantha?

I did some degenerate and prostasia and it worked fine enough to get around 20 damage (usually less) with every hit from my hagane...spatha, I think it was. But yeah, I do believe most of the damage I dealt to him was also with reflect. Looks like you got real lucky there, haha.

Yup.

After the cutscene with those three, you have to go down the staircase that Guildenstern and Samantha were standing in front of. That leads to the Undercity, one of my favorite areas in the game.

After the cutscene with those three, you have to go down the staircase that Guildenstern and Samantha were standing in front of. That leads to the Undercity, one of my favorite areas in the game.

...I don't know why I never tried to open that door. God damn it.

Haha, the door doesn't actually open for some reason. You have to go to the previous screen and jump up one of the walls and go through a small passage to get to the staircase. After a brief foray through the zombie-riddled undercity, you'll find yourself in the snowfly forest, one of the more frustrating areas of the game.

Haha, the door doesn't actually open for some reason. You have to go to the previous screen and jump up one of the walls and go through a small passage to get to the staircase. After a brief foray through the zombie-riddled undercity, you'll find yourself in the snowfly forest, one of the more frustrating areas of the game.

Oh, so that's how it is. I've heard a lot about the forest and how terrible it is. Hmm...

Thanks, btw.

No problem.

I don't care for the snowfly forest at all, but it contains one of my favorite boss battles in the game.

I shall look forward to it, then. Dullahan and Dragon were my favourite fights so far so it'll be nice to have more cool bosses. I think one of the things that made Dullahan so enjoyable to me was that I discovered his weakpoint in the middle of battle, after wondering why he wasn't getting hurt for a while. That was a really cool feeling. Triumphant, almost.

But you have Kon in the name. Unless that's intentional.

Kon is my name. Not Kon artist. Kon artist isn't my title either. :/

No, don't leave. How am I supposed to call you a Kon artist if you leave?

You're not. :<

by just calling her a kon artist

But that's no fun if she isn't around to see it.

"Kon artist" means nothing if there is no Kon to see it!

... :<

Silly mumu

Silly how?

I shall look forward to it, then. Dullahan and Dragon were my favourite fights so far so it'll be nice to have more cool bosses. I think one of the things that made Dullahan so enjoyable to me was that I discovered his weakpoint in the middle of battle, after wondering why he wasn't getting hurt for a while. That was a really cool feeling. Triumphant, almost.

It's interesting you should mention Dullahan and the dragon, because the snowfly forest has two boss battles. The first is against the earth dragon, and the second involves Dullahan's upgraded form, the Dark Crusader. The dark crusader fight is the one I was talking about, but I can't get into why it's one of my favorites without revealing some major plot spoilers.