• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's like 4 years of undergrad, 4 years of med school, 8 years of residency (making like less than $70,000/year too), 4 years of fellowship training, and then doctorship.

From there you either belong to a hospital and make a comfortable $250,000 a year or so, OR you can go to business school, get a degree, and open up your own private clinic and really make the mega moneys.

Yeah, my cousin in Korea is a doctor. That is, she's doing her residency right now, after finishing a 6-year undergrad+med school program. My uncle's a doctor and runs his own hospital and all, so she has high standards...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I'm gonna return to grad school.

Yum, tacos. I have never had sidebangs, but they don't sound very delicious.

YOU MADE IT SOUND THAT WAY

................MY HAIR, not food!! D:

I'M SORRY THEN. Of course I wouldn't want Sask or anyone to kill you either!! Remember, you're a god too.

Hmm... all this talk makes me wish I could have something I'd like to study already... it's ridiculous, it's been 6-7 years since I first thought about it...

Nightmare is the almighty Lord Zeddmare. And this is actually pertinent, because the Folgore Rangers live and Apopeclipse is warping us all to another dimension.

Yeah, my cousin in Korea is a doctor. That is, she's doing her residency right now. My uncle's a doctor and runs his own hospital and all so she has high standards...

I have an uncle in dentistry who works in Jersey and another uncle (both on my dad's side) working his own clinic in Baltimore, so I'm planning on doing something there maybe over the summers like as an internship or something. Unfortunately, both of my parents are in business, so they can't exactly help me too much besides funding for my education. :P

Edited by Roxas

Wait, I thought the tech jobs were in Cali.

Cali's the other big area for it

But I've been to GoogleNY (yes I know their actual headquarters are in Cali but I ain't flying that far) enough times anyway

Edited by Thor Odinson

I have an uncle in dentistry and another uncle (both on my dad's side) working his own clinic in Baltimore, so I'm planning on doing something there maybe over the summers like as an internship or something. Unfortunately, both of my parents are in business, so they can't exactly help me too much besides funding for my education. :P

Why would you do an internship at a dentistry unless you're planning on being an orthodontist?

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Why would you do an internship at a dentistry unless you planning on being an orthodontist?

I was talking about the other uncle. He's a neurosurgeon and makes like... a fuckton of money

@acacia SEARCH WITHIN YOURSELF THERE MUST BE SOMETHING YOU LOVE

Ah well, finding something is still not the most difficult thing. It's now moving to that path, and whether or not I can actually manage it, even if it's something I like.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh, so we're writing in Bindi font now? Yayyyyy~

Ohmigosh, this font DOES make everything sound 30% more moe. :o

Oh my, the moe level here is over 8000!

Hi Vashi~

Wat. Of all the things to do when I'm not here for it aaaaaah

They're exposed, Mumu.

Why aren't you taking the opportunity to suck on them?

inb4 Belinda walks into this.

..........Rey omg why ;A;

That giant crab's bubble attack was too strong. Deceptive. I thought it was gonna be the end of me but then I went up close and personal, and he was nothing.

Still cool, though. Giant crabs are always cool.

................MY HAIR, not food!! D:

I'M SORRY THEN. Of course I wouldn't want Sask or anyone to kill you either!! Remember, you're a god too.

Oh...

It's okay, I forgive you.

That giant crab's bubble attack was too strong. Deceptive. I thought it was gonna be the end of me but then I went up close and personal, and he was nothing.

Still cool, though. Giant crabs are always cool.

You and your giant crabsticks.