• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

"Snow is love. Snow is death"....You know, I think you've said that before...I don't really see the love part, but I can see why it's death... or something, I dunno...I guess I associate love with something else...?

Oh you think so? Thank you~ I was worried I was thinking of the wrong thing, ahahaha;;;

Winter is an extremely romantic season, if you think about it.

I recall a study done to test, er, movie preferences in certain temperatures and the cold apparently inspires one to watch romantic movies. It brings about this sort of pure, untouched, ready to be explored feeling to love.

Not to mention, February IS in the winter season.

Oh you're welcome Bindi! Nah, it was fine~!

I don't know how many of you will get this reference, but as cool and nice as snow can be, Radiskull hates it.

Jesus Christ, blast from the past. I remember watching those skits waaaaaaaaaay back.

I really don't know though. Maybe I shouldn't try with him. And I can't cry, I'm not... that upset. I'm just so confused and missing Ein. ._.

...But I haven't had any real highs in a long while now... Nothing that was true anyway. I don't think I'd ever really be truly happy for a longer period of time.

But I feel bored too. :< Like, everything is boring right now....

Don't give up, you're just especially upset now. You'll regret it later when you're feeling better.

Even the little things count, like a haircut, or a tasty meal. But that you got motivation to continue studying, isn't that a great high? I'd say it is, personally. And that might just be the thing you need to get out of this rut.

*Pat* That's understandable. Maybe you can feel entertained by things. Usually when I'm in a similar state, I find that doing new things or old things in new ways helps me pull myself together a bit.

I recall a study done to test, er, movie preferences in certain temperatures and the cold apparently inspires one to watch romantic movies. It brings about this sort of pure, untouched, ready to be explored feeling to love.

It is? Never gave me much that impression. A romantic moment can be in any season. Also, it's not Winter in half the world during February anyway...

"Snow is love. Snow is death"....You know, I think you've said that before...I don't really see the love part, but I can see why it's death... or something, I dunno...I guess I associate love with something else...?

Snow is beautiful. It's gentle. It's romantic.

Think of the first snowflake falling the moment two people admit their feelings for each other.

Or a girl alone and lonely in said snow... and her prince finds her. The only warm feeling surrounding them.

Or being snowed in. Kind of brings a sort of "togetherness" environment.

Snow is love.

Snow is death.

A cold embrace. Passing on in peace...

...or how red blood contrasts with the white snow. Winter signifies the death of crops... death of the year... and in some cultures, white might be pure... but also means death.

...Clannad made me cry on *that* event in after story... associated with snow as well.

... ... Gods, what did she do to you?

Okay, that is absolutely monstrous. I've been frozen and rethawed... er, in the dream world, of course, but gods above, that is a pain unbearable, a pain you cause when you want someone to suffer.

It happened way before you got here.

Honestly, not "forgiven"... but it's like that nightmare never happened. It's probably because I forget about that entire list of 2D women when I'm dreaming...

But since the guilt is still here, and strong at this moment, that nightmare tends to surface since the guilt is so embedded in there.

It's Ninian's ruby red eyes... that are different from her normal ones. That stare... It freezes me mentally. I can't say anything. Red eyes void of anything but anger and hate.

Like... "What's the point? She has every right to hate me. I deserve to die."

Then after that... a little blizzard comes in... freezes me.

And she walks away. And I just freeze.

It's the same way. At least it's been the same the two times I've seen it. And everytime I wake up, I could swear I could still feel the ice shards in my skin... and the frostbite... If "feeling the frostbite" can be a proper sentence.

...Clannad made me cry on *that* event in after story... associated with snow as well.

Oh man, you just had to remind me of that...

Oh, now I see what you did...

Don't give up, you're just especially upset now. You'll regret it later when you're feeling better.

Even the little things count, like a haircut, or a tasty meal. But that you got motivation to continue studying, isn't that a great high? I'd say it is, personally. And that might just be the thing you need to get out of this rut.

*Pat* That's understandable. Maybe you can feel entertained by things. Usually when I'm in a similar state, I find that doing new things or old things in new ways helps me pull myself together a bit.

Would I ever feel better though? .... It's like, I'm always on some kinda rollercoaster where I'll feel good temporarily and then I'll go right back to feeling down. Then again, when have I actually felt good anyway....?

Mm... Well, I did get that haircut. >_> And I dunno, is the motivation really that good? I don't even know how I'm gonna go about it either. I'm so uncertain again. I'm scared too.

I...don't know if I can... Usually it's because of my depression and I never uh... well, I can't recall what I did. I think I just let the boredom take its toll and eventually something will ignite my ... interests, for a lack of a better word.

And I think I'm gonna head to bed at least. :< I'll be on skype or something though.

It is? Never gave me much that impression. A romantic moment can be in any season. Also, it's not Winter in half the world during February anyway...

... Excellent point. There are also statistics that romantic movies tend to have larger sales during November and December... but I mean. Here I am being analytic about ROMANCE. XD

Think of the first snowflake falling the moment two people admit their feelings for each other.

Or a girl alone and lonely in said snow... and her prince finds her. The only warm feeling surrounding them.

Snow is love.

Snow is death.

...or how red blood contrasts with the white snow. Winter signifies the death of crops... death of the year... and in some cultures, white might be pure... but also means death.

... You just described my... my snow dream. Almost to a T, Rey...

... Ouch. That is... painful, I'm sorry...

Edited by Vashiane

Oh! Now that you put it like that, now I get it~ It's just that the winters are really kinda lonely around here, I suppose.

Snow is love.

Snow is death.

.......Dude, that's so beautiful I might cry. Hit me right in the heart ahhhhhhhhhhhh ;_; The ffirst part, I mean. The second is gonna make me cry for a whole nother reason.

Dangit Rey, don't remind meeee ahhhhhhh CLANNAD WHY

Edited by Bindi

so basically this mainly used for breeding so your pokemon will more likely be shiny as well as have better stats, cool

Something like that. Other notable O-Powers are Exp Boost, Befriending, Prize Money, Capture Power, and Bargain Power. (Exp Boost before Le Wow for maximum profits)

Well those are the ones I bother with anyways.

It doesn't actually matter because when I actually play I'm too tired to move and I usually play on awkward hours like 2 in the morning so there's nothing in the step counter

Can't check the steps right now my 3ds doesn't want to go with daylight savings time so it's an hour ahead and it's past midnight there but I'd imagine it's probably well over 10000 since I stick it in my backpack on idle as I run all over campus trying to get to class on time

Oh. Well that sucks D:

Edited by Interest

Oh! Now that you put it like that, now I get it~ It's just that the winters are really kinda lonely around here, I suppose.

.......Dude, that's so beautiful I might cry. Hit me right in the heart ahhhhhhhhhhhh ;_;

Oh... true, I don't... I don't fare well during the winter months.

It's only December and it's already starting.

What drugs do I need to take to be as cool as Rey

You're already pretty cool. [/pats Roxas]

Would I ever feel better though? .... It's like, I'm always on some kinda rollercoaster where I'll feel good temporarily and then I'll go right back to feeling down. Then again, when have I actually felt good anyway....?

Mm... Well, I did get that haircut. >_> And I dunno, is the motivation really that good? I don't even know how I'm gonna go about it either. I'm so uncertain again. I'm scared too.

I...don't know if I can... Usually it's because of my depression and I never uh... well, I can't recall what I did. I think I just let the boredom take its toll and eventually something will ignite my ... interests, for a lack of a better word.

And I think I'm gonna head to bed at least. :< I'll be on skype or something though.

Life is always rollercoaster though. For everyone. Some have it better than others, and some worse, but there are always good times. You've had them too.

Yes, it's a very good motivation. If you keep on going, you'll find a way to do it. There's always a way. It's okay to be scared too, but don't let it keep you from doing what you must. Take the first step, your courage will build up as you go.

That sounds like it works, so why not? The main point here, though, is to just keep yourself busy however way you can.

Okay then, night.

Oh... true, I don't... I don't fare well during the winter months.

It's only December and it's already starting.

You get them too, huh? Everything gets so gray in the winter...even the sky.

January and February are the worst months for me. Forever alone Bindi in those months ahhhhh

...We need more happiness in this thread. LET ME SHOWER YOU IN FLOWERS, FRIEND

It's just that the winters are really kinda lonely around here, I suppose.

I'll be your prince if you want.

.......Dude, that's so beautiful I might cry. Hit me right in the heart ahhhhhhhhhhhh ;_; The first part, I mean.

Because you're a romantic sap... which your father apparently doesn't get just because you don't like twilight.

...still laughing at that moment btw. xD

Saaaap. Just like Taylor. And just like me. Edited by shadowofchaos

The sappiest! [/bows] Seriously, I just shed a couple tears thinking about my Mass Effect husbando. :\

You get them too, huh? Everything gets so gray in the winter...even the sky.

January and February are the worst months for me. Forever alone Bindi in those months ahhhhh

...We need more happiness in this thread. LET ME SHOWER YOU IN FLOWERS, FRIEND

I guess I'm a true sun maiden... winter has... never been a good time for me. It's so depressing, even when I was little I was never.. happy then, so my mother says.

February is brutal for a romantic like me. So much... pain. And I don't know how to fix it.

Oh~! Flowers. :3

Ah, Bindi. What's your favorite flower?

*prays*

Please don't be that... please don't be that... please don't be that... please don't be that... please don't be that... please don't be that...

... Did I just set up a potentially breaking question.

O-Oh, damn, I am sosososo sorry!

I'll be your prince if you want.

Because you're a romantic sap... which your father apparently doesn't get just because you don't like twilight.

...still laughing at that moment btw. xD

Saaaap. Just like Taylor. And just like me.

Are you going to come get me on a white horse, or something? Take a right at the cotton field, ya can't miss it. ~

I FULLY ADMIT TO MY SAPPINESS. lololol, oh Dad, he's so funny sometimes, I swear. To be fair, I tend to hid my romantic blah blah blah from my parents. Mom ships me with any dang male name I mention, and Dad likes to tease me about it.

Oh~! Flowers. :3

Ah, Bindi. What's your favorite flower?

DAFFODILS. Daffodils 5ever. Though I generally like all flowers, I guess.

... Did I just set up a potentially breaking question.

O-Oh, damn, I am sosososo sorry!

Olivia has three favorite flowers.

...please don't be one one of them... otherwise I'm going to have to ditch and come back when I calm down.

Olivia has three favorite flowers.

...please don't be one one of them... otherwise I'm going to have to ditch and come back when I calm down.

Uuuuuuh I REALLY HOPE I DIDN'T DO THE THING THIS TIME THEN ;~;