Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuuuuh I REALLY HOPE I DIDN'T DO THE THING THIS TIME THEN ;~;

...well it's a pretty broad target.

I didn't remember the name of the two of them. All I knew was two of them were white flowers with a yellow center. Which was a pretty broad target.

...You would have killed me though if you said the one I remembered. The purple Iris flower.

Wait... where is it even stated about what flowers... is it in her supports...?

No. We're talking about the "Olivia" I know.

With details that aren't in the game. Things like stuff about her mother's necklace.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Are you going to come get me on a white horse, or something? Take a right at the cotton field, ya can't miss it. ~

I FULLY ADMIT TO MY SAPPINESS. lololol, oh Dad, he's so funny sometimes, I swear. To be fair, I tend to hid my romantic blah blah blah from my parents. Mom ships me with any dang male name I mention, and Dad likes to tease me about it.

DAFFODILS. Daffodils 5ever. Though I generally like all flowers, I guess.

Daffodils... of the genus Narcissus. Ah, I forgot the exact meaning, but it definitely relates to narcissism... interesting...

A-Ah, ignore me again~ I kind of study the Victorian language of flowers in my spare time... I'm going to learn the Japanese ones next.

I didn't remember the name of the two of them. All I knew was two of them were white flowers with a yellow center. Which was a pretty broad target.

...You would have killed me though if you said the one I remembered. The purple Iris flower.

... ... ... U-Um.

Well, my favorite is Daffodils, don't worry~ although those can come in white with yellow centers too ahhhhhh

....I've seen a lot of irises around here. I think most of them are yellow and blue, though.

...you're kidding.

I - I wish I was...!

Well, my favorite is Daffodils, don't worry~ although those can come in white with yellow centers too ahhhhhh

....I've seen a lot of irises around here. I think most of them are yellow and blue, though.

They can. Daffodils are actually poisonous, now that I think about it... Such a beautiful, deadly little flower. XD

Vashiane, you like the iris flower? XD

Also, Paperblade has a daffodil as his SF avatar right now. I was pretty shocked when I looked up daffodil on wikipedia and recognized his avatar, lol.

Oh, so it was the right target, but wrong shooter?

xD

I told you, she hits 25% of the targets.

...and Belinda missed the first target since she first got here.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I - I wish I was...!

They can. Daffodils are actually poisonous, now that I think about it... Such a beautiful, deadly little flower. XD

I actually knew the target this time, so that's why I mananged to avoid it. Only to have Vashie hit it omgggg to tell the truth, I like them too. Not as much as Daffodils, Sakura, and Sunflowers though.

Daffodils remind me of myself. Sure, they're a little odd.... but they're also really bright and colorful too~

Vashiane, you like the iris flower? XD

Also, Paperblade has a daffodil as his SF avatar right now. I was pretty shocked when I looked up daffodil on wikipedia and recognized his avatar, lol.

I - I do... yes... a-and purple is my favorite color...

xD

I told you, she hits 25% of the targets.

...and Belinda missed the first target since she first got here.

... I - I am really sorry...

I actually knew the target this time, so that's why I mananged to avoid it. Only to have Vashie hit it omgggg to tell the truth, I like them too. Not as much as Daffodils, Sakura, and Sunflowers though.

Daffodils remind me of myself. Sure, they're a little odd.... but they're also really bright and colorful too~

Gogo, Bindi. XD Except you still hit a target!

They are! Daffodils are lovely...

I - I actually have a very odd second-favorite. The amaranthus flower. Not, exactly for its looks, but for its alternate name, "Love Lies Bleeding".

It's... always the flower... I'm buried with... in my dreams.

ugh

I think I'm sick

My poor baby. [/hugs]

Edited by Vashiane

I just remembered what my favorite flower was. (Meaning that apparently, I do have one.)

Hibiscus.

you have the best taste so far

hibiscus look good and make for good drinks too

as for me

I am partial to a nice, light pink, rosa centifolia

...you hit... Ninian's... second favorite.

AND I WAS TRYING TO SPARE YOU, TOO That's why I didn't bring up the irises, even though I like them too...!Only to hit another target by saying one of my other favorites!

WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON HERE

...though I wonder... can you guys guess mine?

I'm just going to name the other ones I know about... Hydrangea, Lilly, oooor.... Roses? I actually don't know that many orz

Edited by Bindi