• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of Koreans who don't like kimchi. Me, I'm all right with it. Kalbi is good, though. I remember that I once brought kalbi to one of my high school teachers.

What... what... why. ;~;

Um... I'm not sure if I've encountered kalbi before. I had to google that. >_>

Also... HAHAHAHA GO CD!

Edited by Sylveon

Noooo should have been Lucina x Owain to piss off people against cousin x cousin ;_;

aka, NoA

But it's hilarious to piss off people who crusade against ships just because they don't like it

There's plenty of other incest in FE anyway it's not like one matters

What... what... why. ;~;

Um... I'm not sure if I've encountered kalbi before. I had to google that. >_>

Well, different tastes and all.

Anyway, if you have the chance to try kalbi, you should, it's really good. I think there are a lot of Korean people in California, so you should be able to find a good Korean restaurant when you come visit.

But it's hilarious to piss off people who crusade against ships just because they don't like it

There's plenty of other incest in FE anyway it's not like one matters

Yeah, at least I still have Eirika x Ephraim <3 which I actually honestly ship but only because Lyon dies :c

Well, different tastes and all.

Anyway, if you have the chance to try kalbi, you should, it's really good. I think there are a lot of Korean people in California, so you should be able to find a good Korean restaurant when you come visit.

I suppose... I just LOVE kimchi. ;n; My friend is Korean (by blood anyway) and she doesn't like kimchi, but she also can't/don't like spicy food either.

Are they one of those side dishes that restaurants give? If it is, I might have tried it before... But I definitely will! Or... at least... I sorta want to go to Korea Town in LA but... Interest was saying it's in some ghetto area? ;~; aaaaaaaaaaand... I'm scared I'll get lost getting there from downtown LA / Little Tokyo area.

Yeah, at least I still have Eirika x Ephraim <3 which I actually honestly ship but only because Lyon dies :c

I like my EiriSeth simply because I'm accustomed to runs where I use basically only Seth and since Eirika's always in the saddlebags, support bonuses happen and dat 3 atk/def

//gameplay

I suppose... I just LOVE kimchi. ;n; My friend is Korean (by blood anyway) and she doesn't like kimchi, but she also can't/don't like spicy food either.

Are they one of those side dishes that restaurants give? If it is, I might have tried it before... But I definitely will! Or... at least... I sorta want to go to Korea Town in LA but... Interest was saying it's in some ghetto area? ;~; aaaaaaaaaaand... I'm scared I'll get lost getting there from downtown LA / Little Tokyo area.

I don't think so, actually. I've seen restaurants serve little dishes of vegetables and stuff (including kimchi), but it's not included in one of those. If it's on the menu, you'll have to order it. I'm not sure if I'd describe Koreatown as being in a "ghetto" area, but it is kind of oldish and very disorganized in traffic. I'd probably suggest going there when there is daylight.

Isn't part of Flushing korean anyway

like it's mostly Chinatown 2.0 (at least the places I go considering I live further down the island and only come to flushing for the chinese groceries) but I do remember seeing Korean stuff there too

Edited by Thor Odinson

I don't think so, actually. I've seen restaurants serve little dishes of vegetables and stuff (including kimchi), but it's not included in one of those. If it's on the menu, you'll have to order it. I'm not sure if I'd describe Koreatown as being in a "ghetto" area, but it is kind of oldish and very disorganized in traffic. I'd probably suggest going there when there is daylight.

Oh... I'll have to write this down then...

Hmmm... disorganized traffic is... totally... oh god. Maybe I'll just grab Ein with me when I wanna visit Koreatown. >_>

Isn't part of Flushing korean anyway

like it's mostly Chinatown 2.0 but I do remember seeing Korean stuff there too

Oh yeah it is. But it's not really called Koreatown... but NYC's Koreatown is like, a block long. Disappointing... and like you said, Flushing is more so.... than the Manhattan one.

OH. Maybe I should go there and check one of these days. But I'm in Brooklyn. :<

Edited by Sylveon

I like my EiriSeth simply because I'm accustomed to runs where I use basically only Seth and since Eirika's always in the saddlebags, support bonuses happen and dat 3 atk/def

//gameplay

Seth is cool, but I never really used him because of no Jagen/Oifey policy

I never really had that phase

Like by the time I heard of the "exp steal" thing I already have a solid opinion formed of Seth and nothing really shakes me from it

I like to solo, though

Edited by Thor Odinson

oh c'mon think of the hilarity

and if he doesn't react to it ridiculously funny then my opinion of him may actually raise a little

maybe

... I-If that happens, which, all things considering... I doubt.

it really depends on the difficulty of the game though

Like FE12 Lunatic I'm happy to use a full team because it really makes me think and using a full team and positioning is all very important but

stuff like FE8

I play it to curbstomp and I feel like moving the least possible units to curbstomp

sometimes I don't though, since it's ezmodo I like to run some themed/gimmick runs on it for the variety.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Oh... I'll have to write this down then...

Hmmm... disorganized traffic is... totally... oh god. Maybe I'll just grab Ein with me when I wanna visit Koreatown. >_>

Having someone around who knows the city who you trust might be a good idea as well, yeah. I'd totally never go there alone, although I've been there several times.