FE4 THREAD

Fia

By the way, Village girl is canon.

None of them are siblings with Lucina.

Welp, I guess it's that time... I'll just go get my lyre to channel my inner Nero as Rome things burn to oblivion... who wants to accompany me?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Village girl is canon.

None of them are siblings with Lucina.

I like that idea. (I have yet to actually get a village girl option in my files, though. Maybe one day.)

Maybe that'll end all these ridiculous shipping wars? (Yeah right.)

I'm curious, though, is Morgan mentioned at all? Since specifying a gender for Morgan means specifying a gender for the avatar?

Do we get popcorn?

I don't like popcorn, you'll have to bring your own, sorry.

I'm curious, though, is Morgan mentioned at all? Since specifying a gender for Morgan means specifying a gender for the avatar?

Watch both Morgans appear... just watch...

Disc 1 featured Male.

Disc 2 featured Female.

Disc 3 ambiguous for MU.

From what I read, Mark/Marc/Morgan isn't featured. Still listening.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Disc 1 featured Male.

Disc 2 featured Female.

Disc 3 ambiguous for MU.

Makes sense then. Guessing no Morgans then. How does the third drama CD ship Lucina/Gerome though? Like, is it explicit or are there just more "hints" like Chrom/Sumia in the game?

Oh! I just remembered something!

You know that pose Frederick does? Shoulders back, hands behind his back?

That's called a power pose. Psychologically proven to make you feel more confident. ....Or something like that.

Other power poses include having your hands on your hips and leaning forward on a table.

...Just something interesting I learned in Psychology class the other day...

And is it time for flame wars? Time to break out the popcorn!

That's called a power pose. Psychologically proven to make you feel more confident. ....Or something like that.

Other power poses include having your hands on your hips and leaning forward on a table.

And is it time for flame wars? Time to break out the popcorn!

Ah! That's very cool.

I stand like that often, actually... although I never feel very confident while doing so...

Ah! That's very cool.

I stand like that often, actually... although I never feel very confident while doing so...

Isn't it?~

Well, psychology isn't really an exact science sooo... I suppose it doesn't apply for everyone;;;

Isn't it?~

Well, psychology isn't really an exact science sooo... I suppose it doesn't apply for everyone;;;

Oh, so much... if meteorology had not taken my heart and ran with it I'd be a psychologist. :3

W-Well, maybe it's just me not doing the pose any favors... I do have the confidence of... a rock. And not like a normal rock, like a... socially inept rock.

Oh, so much... if meteorology had not taken my heart and ran with it I'd be a psychologist. :3

W-Well, maybe it's just me not doing the pose any favors... I do have the confidence of... a rock. And not like a normal rock, like a... socially inept rock.

I am imagining pyrite, trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd, hoping that by dressing up silver and the others will like him.

How dare you... not eat me.

O-Oh my...

I am imagining pyrite, trying to fit in with the "cool" crowd, hoping that by dressing up silver and the others will like him.

... Y-Yeah... that's me, alright.

Having someone around who knows the city who you trust might be a good idea as well, yeah. I'd totally never go there alone, although I've been there several times.

...If I were to find someone who knows the city, I'd have to ask Pride instead of Ein... D: But wow... why wouldn't you go there alone though?

Hmmm.... well, no wonder I'm not confident at all! I don't do any of those poses, haha. In fact, I'd usually hide behind someone else. XD

...and odd that I never learned this before. What kinda Psych class is this anyway?