• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan, shut up for a second.

Look, what apparently happened was that after I came back from having been swimming with my niece for a couple of hours, drama was apparently occurring, which I was already pissed off about due to the fact that since I was in a good mood today, I REALLY wasn't wanting to deal with.

Then I snapped.

I.... don't know what's going on... and I'm not sure what I can do to help... since whatever I can think to say I think has already been said...

But I will repeat that I think a break is certainly what will do you good. It gives you time to calm down and think a bit more clearly, or at least that's the way it's always worked out for me whenever I got super upset. Please do realize Poly that there's definitely not nothing but hate and there are people who are here to support you through whatever bad there is and that they care about you. I don't think it's worth getting so worked up over the bad since there's good as well, if you're willing to see it. There are people here who don't want you to get hurt. Please realize this.

And then for all I know I won't need to type this anymore after all the new messages that would have been posted by the time I finish typing this out ;u;

That's a demon altar

It's a crafting station for a few items (most of them boss summoning ones), and you can only hammer it on hardmode

O-oh... okay then.

Dan, shut up for a second.

Look, what apparently happened was that after I came back from having been swimming with my niece for a couple of hours, drama was apparently occurring, which I was already pissed off about due to the fact that since I was in a good mood today, I REALLY wasn't wanting to deal with.

Then I snapped.

Mm... that explains a lot. [/hugs Poly]

*noms the fire*

It's not just that. It's just that's what's gotten me set off about the whole thing.

I'm just tired of all this negative shit I see lately on SF, and in life in general. Guess I needed a good vent.

Glad that you did. I can tell you personally that one can only hold in so much before exploding. Just remember that you always can, with the people that actually care for you and that not saying anything can potentially make matters worse for you. Just remember that. You're not alone

JUST UGH. PEOPLE.

Still, glad to know there's at least one place on the Internet that doesn't make me want to explode. Thanks you guys. Especially Boron and Vashi.

Oh, and... *noms Shirley*

...that's for trying to set me on fire. D:<

JUST UGH. PEOPLE.

Still, glad to know there's at least one place on the Internet that doesn't make me want to explode. Thanks you guys. Especially Boron and Vashi.

go check out the mechwarrior online official forums sometime you're feeling down about sf

you'll love sf after that

works like a charm for me

Don't you confuse me for him, BLS. I don't hug ~everyone~. Just a few select people.

you know too much, you must be silenced

wait what?!

WHAT THE FUCK. It was for OUTSIDE this thread! D: Not you specifically.

Edited by Sylveon

JUST UGH. PEOPLE.

[/relieved sigh] A-Anytime, dear.

JUST UGH. PEOPLE.

If you feel you need to take a break from Serenes Forest or the Internet in general, breaks always help. Some SF members have requested breaks from SF to calm down. But we're still your friends, and we don't want you gone forever.

go check out the mechwarrior online official forums sometime you're feeling down about sf

you'll love sf after that

works like a charm for me

Or IGN's Vestibule.

... WAIT WHY DIDN'T I JUST DO THAT EARLIER UGH FUCK I COULD'VE SAVED THE TROUBLE. *flails angrily*

WHAT THE FUCK. It was for OUTSIDE this thread! D: Not you specifically.

oh. *un-noms, then hugs* sowwy.

Or IGN's Vestibule.

... WAIT WHY DIDN'T I JUST DO THAT EARLIER UGH FUCK I COULD'VE SAVED THE TROUBLE. *flails angrily*

hooooly shit ign

even back in the early 00s when i was on infamous ign spinoff vnboards we made fun of the ign boards

hooooly shit ign

even back in the early 00s when i was on infamous ign spinoff vnboards we made fun of the ign boards

It's even worse now. It wasn't too terrible even when I first joined at the end of 2006, but... fuck, is it ever bad now.

It's even worse now. It wasn't too terrible even when I first joined at the end of 2006, but... fuck, is it ever bad now.

i literally made fun of the ign boards from 04 to 08 and then ...sort of forgot all about them

vnboards was superior anyway :msug: