• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boohoo

Try carrying and placing a bunch of stuff of varying weights onto pallets for 4 hours.

yo try doing that in an honest-to-goodness thirty degree fridgerator, thats all chilly and wet for a shift thats twice as long

its

actually not that bad

simple money

Edited by Shahenzan

yo try doing that in an honest-to-goodness thirty degree fridgerator, thats all chilly and wet for a shift thats twice as long

its

actually not that bad

simple money

Sounds like fun.

Lack of specification between Celsius and Fahrenheit can throw me off a bit sometimes...

Also at first... I was feeling pretty good about my progress in this paper... Like usually I keep getting confuzzled and mixing information up or forgetting what text I wanted out of what source and what order I wanted things in and I kept getting unconvinced about one piece of information because of what I read from a different source and then I wouldn't know which side of my argument I'd be supporting anymore because I kept caring so much about the truth of things... But I changed my way of doing things a bit this time and I think it helped...

And then I got pressed for time, since it was due by midnight... and so I had to start rushing a bit and didn't have much time to think about my order of paragraphs and information... and I feel that I didn't have enough time to strengthen my arguments that much...

And then I realized after I just barely submitted it on time that I forgot to write in my thesis...

No matter how many times I suffer from my procrastination I never quit procrastinating... and so I keep making the same horrible mistake over and over... I really really annoy myself so much~

/end rant

Edited by Freohr Datia

Night Shirley.

I prefer strongth. Arthur seems okay with it despite having the worst armor ever.

It's not that.

Poor Arthur.

Then what is it.

Lack of specification between Celsius and Fahrenheit can throw me off a it sometimes...

Also at first... I was feeling pretty good about my progress in this paper... Like usually I keep getting confuzzled and mixing information up or forgetting what text I wanted out of what source and what order I wanted things in and I kept getting unconvinced about one piece of information because of what I read from a different source and then I wouldn't know which side of my argument I'd be supporting anymore because I kept caring so much about the truth of things... But I changed my way of doing things a bit this time and I think it helped...

And then I got pressed for time, since it was due by midnight... and so I had to start rushing a bit and didn't have much time to think about my order of paragraphs and information... and I feel that I didn't have enough time to strengthen my arguments that much...

And then I realized after I just barely submitted it on time that I forgot to write in my thesis...

No matter how many times I suffer from my procrastination I never quit procrastinating... and so I keep making the same horrible mistake over and over... I really really annoy myself so much~

/end rant

Rough. :[

Hopefully your prof won't be too hard on you.

Edited by Nightmare

Rough. :[

Hopefully your prof won't be too hard on you.

She usually isn't~ The last paper I submitted I felt I should have gotten a much lower grade than I received...

I'm just disappointed because I had decided I would do much better on this paper than my last one but I think in the end... it might have been even worse ;u; (although idk if this is just the stressed out way I'm currently feeling or if I'm actually right~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

She usually isn't~ The last paper I submitted I felt I should have gotten a much lower grade than I received...

I'm just disappointed because I had decided I would do much better on this paper than my last one but I think in the end... it might have been even worse ;u; (although idk if this is just the stressed out way I'm currently feeling or if I'm actually right~)

Yeah, you're probably just stressed out right now.

NEXT TIME

NEXT TIME YOU'LL DO IT

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Yeah, you're probably just stressed out right now.

NEXT TIME

NEXT TIME YOU'LL DO IT

I BELIEVE IN YOU

I hope so ;u; The only thing I know I did wrong was the lack of a thesis~ And maybe I neglected other parts of the pattern that the Rogerian argument calls for...

NO I WON'T

BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME

\o/

Edited by Freohr Datia

I hope so ;u; The only thing I know I did wrong was the lack of a thesis~ And maybe I neglected other parts of the pattern that the Rogerian argument calls for...

NO I WON'T

BECAUSE THERE WON'T BE A NEXT TIME

\o/

*Patpat*

Wait what, is this your last year?

*Patpat*

Wait what, is this your last year?

*thankthank*

Oh no not last year~ I just mean there is no next time for this class!!

But... yeah there will still be more papers to write for future classes, just they won't be a class specifically about arguments that's for certain, since it isn't required and there's no way I'm going to voluntarily take another class centered around writing x3

I just put my contacts back in and whoa everything is clear now but it's also kinda disorientating (like it always is at first when switching), so I can't really move or look around too quickly. Blaaaah so wobbly.

I... I'm so tempted to watch Attack on Titan.

B-BUT THAT ONE BATTLE SCENE I SAW HOLY FUCK. Th-That's the stuff of nightmares.

That's the stuff of MY nightmares.

... So conflicted.

I'd usually say DO IT DO IT DO IT but if you don't think you can handle it, you probably shouldn't... Whatever you think is best~

... So conflicted.

Se7jK08.gif

I just put my contacts back in and whoa everything is clear now but it's also kinda disorientating (like it always is at first when switching), so I can't really move or look around too quickly. Blaaaah so wobbly.

I'd usually say DO IT DO IT DO IT but if you don't think you can handle it, you probably shouldn't... Whatever you think is best~

I've heard, like so much about it, and it sounds REALLY cool... but... see below. ._.

I was "meh" on it. So bloody >_>;

T-That's why I don't want to watch it...

Like, seriously, i-if I want a gorefest, I'll t-take a nap...

... Do a Titan roll?

Uguu

I feel like I just about had my own moment just as Poly had... It's just so upsetting... the crap that happens in this place... and I can't even help but overreact every time because of my stupid nature but all I want to be able to do is stay here with fun people without running into mean people and getting so mad and overprotective about it ;~; And seriously why does ignore have to not woooooooooork

Edited by Freohr Datia

I've heard, like so much about it, and it sounds REALLY cool... but... see below. ._.

T-That's why I don't want to watch it...

Like, seriously, i-if I want a gorefest, I'll t-take a nap...

... Do a Titan roll?

I find it really interesting, but yeah, it is rather bloody....lots of death, too. I can't tell you how the manga is, because I haven't read most of it yet;;;

Edited by Bindi

don't speak of cold weather

please

I'm roasting

you americans don't know how well you have it

... So conflicted.

I stopped watching when I realized it's a zombie survival series except with giants instead of zombies.

And there's no virus.