FE4 THREAD

Fia

Let me make it clear. Inui is always overdramatic about the warns he gets. He thinks they're unfair and no one else gets warned for the things he's warned for, and thinks the staff has it out for him for no reason. It's a conspiracy, etc.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was around right when you posted that, I'm pretty sure which means you might not even make use of that member list at the bottom~

Actually I looked at it and you weren't there, at least not when I looked. I don't type very fast and I'm doing other things too.

Perhaps if he starts spamming Goldie levels~ So far he's not... and he's just being an annoyance~ It's probably not as bad that it's all occurring in just one topic, rather than in a bunch of other topics as was Goldie's case? (and necro'd topics too)

I think he's just feeling rebellious though, maybe not with account suicide on the mind x3 Although idk, really~ I would not mind one bit if he ends up getting to the point where he receives a ban though~

Let me make it clear. Inui is always overdramatic about the warns he gets. He thinks they're unfair and no one else gets warned for the things he's warned for, and thinks the staff has it out for him for no reason. It's a conspiracy, etc.

O-Oh. >_>

Actually I looked at it and you weren't there, at least not when I looked. I don't type very fast and I'm doing other things too.

Okay then~ Idk why but for some reason, when I hover over somebody's name it says they're viewing the topic while their name doesn't show at the bottom =o I'm never sure which one is actually true~ Although I think I remember the "currently" status in the profile would lag behind...

So then, was there anything you wanted? Or were you just wondering if we were around?

Okay then~ Idk why but for some reason, when I hover over somebody's name it says they're viewing the topic while their name doesn't show at the bottom =o I'm never sure which one is actually true~ Although I think I remember the "currently" status in the profile would lag behind...

So then, was there anything you wanted? Or were you just wondering if we were around?

Oh yeah, I forgot to say why I was looking for one of the three of you

There was some Terraria wiki that you looked at, right? I kinda found two of them, which one do you find to be better?

Oh yeah, I forgot to say why I was looking for one of the three of you

There was some Terraria wiki that you looked at, right? I kinda found two of them, which one do you find to be better?

The gamepedia one.

It's a safe bet that the topic he just made is a symptom of a warn he received recently.

... G-Gotcha...

I wonder if Vashi and the other newer members are aware of the legend of Goldie.

I've... heard of it, yes.

5Hfbn.png

I LOVE IT. <3

The gamepedia one.

Hmmmm TheEnd (or was it Marthur I forget already ;~;) was saying the gamepedia one I believe

Okay, I'll try that one, thanks.

5Hfbn.png

lol, wut?

speaking of which I should go play AA2, I haven't even finished the first case

I wonder if Vashi and the other newer members are aware of the legend of Goldie.

I heard of it

Edited by Tonton

What? N-No! I do have respect for you...

Then why did you expect me not to be around so you would do that vile act?

No more indecent avatar, I see

If that was considered indecent, then you should had seen some others I used in the past.... Edited by James Bond