FE4 THREAD

Fia

I still have to give Rey credit where credit is due for having like, pretty much the only good LP of Awakening.

Capture Card rarity goes a long way toward that, but hey, the man shelled out the moolah, let him enjoy his youtube fame. It seems only fair.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhh, you'll break Annie's heart.

I said pretty much.

I think hers was pretty good, even though I haven't watched it in a while.

But yeah awakening lps suck.

Edited by Saigyouji Yuyuko

I still have to give Rey credit where credit is due for having like, pretty much the only good LP of Awakening.

Annie's wins just because she actually completed it and she uses English version so I don't need anyone to translate things for me

Edited by Tonton

How? They all play normal and still lose characters?

I once watched an Awakening LP where the guy had to restart Donnel's chapter multiple times on Normal Mode due to losing characters almost instantly.

I almost started shouting advice at my laptop.

Edited by Frosty Fire Sage

tumblr_m261k3nYTu1r9xdpl.gif

Libra in the swimsuit is the best thing doe.

no censored fanservice/10

Well to be fair, Awakening is a bit harder than most FEs. Does enemy reinforcement coming after the player phase something new comers can handle?

Awakening Normal mode = easier than FE8

Edited by Tonton

It's a fun one to watch!

I would not and WAS not...

And then you spoke, goddamnit woman. XD

Sorry, should I have mentioned Henry? Or… maybe even Eren?

obviously, she was imagining Henry in a swimsuit

Well, that's easy to see. Just pop him in the sorcerer class and into the DLC.

How? They all play normal and still lose characters?

It's either that, or they are completely clueless about everything, OR they grind to exceeding overkill on NORMAL so much they can't get hurt nor hit, then go "That chapter wasn't hard". NO SHIT IT WASN'T WITH THAT OVERKILL.

MEAD.

Id love some!

Well compared to FE7, 8,9, and 10. I've yet to experience 4 and 5. How hard are they?

I think Awakening is much easier than all of the ones you listed barring FE8. (its about the same) Unless you are on Lunatic, the game is pretty easy to get through even on Hard. I find FE10's Normal to be harder than FE13's Hard.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

It's either that, or they are completely clueless about everything, OR they grind to exceeding overkill on NORMAL so much they can't get hurt nor hit, then go "That chapter wasn't hard". NO SHIT IT WASN'T WITH THAT OVERKILL.

This pretty much describes most FE LPs when arena grinding or just regular grinding is available.

obviously, she was imagining Henry in a swimsuit

Totally...

Thanks for the save~!

tumblr_m261k3nYTu1r9xdpl.gif

Libra in the swimsuit is the best thing doe.

That gif. XD

Hubba hubba.

It's a fun one to watch!

Sorry, should I have mentioned Henry? Or… maybe even Eren?

Well, that's easy to see. Just pop him in the sorcerer class and into the DLC.

Eren'll do!

Heehee, I'm not a huge fan of hime cut, but that's just because I prefer hair looking a bit more on the natural side...? So for me hime cut looks too straight and unnatural. That's just my weird preference x3

MEAD.

is that any good?

I usually play games on the lower difficult, but Awakening's Normal mode is just insulting. So I went with Hard

I'm going to switch to Hard mode once I'm done support grinding.

Eren'll do!

Let's see what I can find, then~

When it's your first FE game ever, and you don't know Stahl can't use a certain lance/sword because his rank isn't high enough, I'll let it slide, cause it's your first time.

BUT

When you don't understand why someone can't attack because THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING WEAPON, THAT IS WHEN I DEEM YOUR LP FUCKING SHIT.

When it's your first FE game ever, and you don't know Stahl can't use a certain lance/sword because his rank isn't high enough, I'll let it slide, cause it's your first time. BUT When you don't understand why someone can't attack because THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING WEAPON, THAT IS WHEN I DEEM YOUR LP FUCKING SHIT.

What? Which LP was that?

I mean, even if you never played FE and didn't read the tutorials, that's just plain fucking common sense. unless said person was thinking FE have Monks like in FF

Edited by Tonton