FE4 THREAD

Fia

I remember that well. Luckily, I started early and just got everything done and over with.

Should I be worried?

Well, I sort of procrastinate a lot, so I, uh, have quite a load to work through... Deadlines are mostly on January 1st, too...

He's just teasing you. xP But yes, two Scandinavian gods of lore inhabit this thread.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, that should be the other way around, lol :P I got in to the college I picked pretty easily. I stayed local, didn't pick an out of town college.

I don't recall having to write any essays, though I wish you luck in your endeavors to get in to the college you want^^

XD Loki

Same here.

Well, I sort of procrastinate a lot, so I, uh, have quite a load to work through... Deadlines are mostly on January 1st, too...

He's just teasing you. xP But yes, two Scandinavian gods of lore inhabit this thread.

Okay!

Loki, no.

I'll send Eren after you.

*ducks behind Vash*

Actually, that should be the other way around, lol :P I got in to the college I picked pretty easily. I stayed local, didn't pick an out of town college.

I don't recall having to write any essays, though I wish you luck in your endeavors to get in to the college you want^^

Well, I was hinting at all the job rejections you got, but wuteva.

Most of the colleges I'm applying to are larger state schools are private schools, so they sort of have high standards, I guess?

If they follow that logic, you're better off in another uni

But I'm not going to college to play video games... I'm going to study... But of course I'll still play video games and watch animé and stuff... and hopefully get a chance to visit Japan... to learn Japanese. So I can play weeb-language games, too, like Rey and TE.

But I'm not going to college to play video games... I'm going to study... But of course I'll still play video games and watch animé and stuff... and hopefully get a chance to visit Japan... to learn Japanese. So I can play weeb-language games, too, like Rey and TE.

Video games ended up being a great stress release from studying for my college experience. Just… had to be careful about overdoing it.

I don't think you're following my logic here not that it matters since i'm not even being serious anyway

You'll be spared Loki's wrath just as long as you don't suddenly start worshiping Severa.

Severa's a char I like, but can EASILY see why people don't like her. She's not my fav char, but I don't hate her.

…That… doesn't trigger wrath, does it? Should I hide now?

Video games ended up being a great stress release from studying for my college experience. Just… had to be careful about overdoing it.

Yeah... But I hate it when I have a huge backlog of games to play... like I do now...

I don't think you're following my logic here not that it matters since i'm not even being serious anyway

I don't think I am, either... But apparently, it doesn't matter much, anyway.

Well, I was hinting at all the job rejections you got, but wuteva.

Most of the colleges I'm applying to are larger state schools are private schools, so they sort of have high standards, I guess?

Oh sorry, misunderstood again ><;;;;;;;

Severa's a char I like, but can EASILY see why people don't like her. She's not my fav char, but I don't hate her.

…That… doesn't trigger wrath, does it? Should I hide now?

No. Saying Severa is a very good person who isnt a bully and an asshole is what incites my...wrath.

that moment when you realize that you quoted Thor's member title...

Teehee.

No. Saying Severa is a very good person who isnt a bully and an asshole is what incites my...wrath.

Oh, she's got her flaws. …A LOT of them. I don't pretend otherwise. ><

LOL I AM TOTALLY KEINE.

okay here we go FOR REAL: don't click me

You're quite pretty!