• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I've seen the commercials... never thought I'd actually see Nerf bowcraft.

I found it kinda awesome that this is marketed toward girls. Theres a discussion going on at my other forum in its serious business area about the "harm" of gendered toys. Well, i had to post that crossbow because its badass and encouraging badass and creative play amongst girls. Back to my niece, i asked her mother if a Nerf crossbow would be kosher. She just died laughing and went "omg...yeah its fine..Aahahahh awesome!" My niece is also getting an Iron Man figure. Apparently, she digs Marvel! And i was not aware!! (her favorite is Iron Man)

I found it kinda awesome that this is marketed toward girls. Theres a discussion going on at my other forum in its serious business area about the "harm" of gendered toys. Well, i had to post that crossbow because its badass and encouraging badass and creative play amongst girls. Back to my niece, i asked her mother if a Nerf crossbow would be kosher. She just died laughing and went "omg...yeah its fine..Aahahahh awesome!" My niece is also getting an Iron Man figure. Apparently, she digs Marvel! And i was not aware!! (her favorite is Iron Man)

Sounds like you've an awesome niece.

Well, it would've probably been better to just have had a unisex marketing in the beginning, with the different designs thing being an after for personal preferences and stuff. But yeah, that too looks like a step in the right direction.

Sounds like you've an awesome niece.

Her interests are HELLA varied. Like, shes into Star Wars, Littlest Pet Shop, Barbie, Lego franchises, Minecraft, Wizard of Oz, Marvel, and shes getting really into Zelda. There are no boundaries with her. She doesnt like Bratz, Monster High, Superman, and stuff like that though. Shes lukewarm to Harry Potter (she hasnt started reading em yet) and LotR but i think those are things she'll eventually check out. Shes 9.

Well, it would've probably been better to just have had a unisex marketing in the beginning, with the different designs thing being an after for personal preferences and stuff. But yeah, that too looks like a step in the right direction.

Like decal sheets to decorate the weapon? Maybe. But i dont think Nerf is ready for that yet. The Rebelle line is definitely a step in the right direction regardless.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Her interests are HELLA varied. Like, shes into Star Wars, Littlest Pet Shop, Barbie, Lego franchises, Minecraft, Wizard of Oz, Marvel, and shes getting really into Zelda. There are no boundaries with her. She doesnt like Bratz, Monster High, Superman, and stuff like that though. Shes lukewarm to Harry Potter (she hasnt started reading em yet) and LotR but i think those are things she'll eventually check out. Shes 9.

Yep, she's awesome and will be going places.

You know what isn't pretty

You won't get this, but Marthur and the others will

gBuu5mm.png

Fuck you game

Fuck you

Time to run and storage all my coins

Which boos is that?

I think I've found it in the wiki

Skeletron Prime, right?

meanwhile I haven't beaten a single boss yet

Edited by Tonton

Tangerine's chat thread.

Also, I have noticed your location. Are you from the US State of Georgia or the nation in Eurasia with that name?

The former. Do I… have it listed wrong?

You know what isn't pretty

You won't get this, but Marthur and the others will

gBuu5mm.png

Fuck you game

Fuck you

Time to run and storage all my coins

Oh, okay?

Edited by Aqua

Skeletron Prime, right?

meanwhile I haven't beaten a single boss yet

It's okay

Eye of Cthulhu will find you when the time is right he's a pansy though... if you have enough mobility

Oh, okay?

Just a tough boss spawning by himself after an event

Don't mind me

Edited by OldMan