• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But what about before I finish the game?

I'm trying to figure out if this is my old game cartridge/SP or the new one.

As long as you've beaten the game at least once, all supports you get are automatically unlocked in the library as soon as you get them. In fact, you don't even have to save the game or beat the map to add the support to the library. You can just start the battle, view the support, and then turn off the game and restart the chapter and still have it added. It's very handy when you're trying to max out the library. :D

Olivia's stats are ... well, kind of all over the place. At least she's doing better now >_> Sunwoo is being even more troll, though.

Hey Vash.

Is it… not when you save the game, you can view it? *can't remember*

I... don't remember/know either. >_>

As long as you've beaten the game at least once, all supports you get are automatically unlocked in the library as soon as you get them. In fact, you don't even have to save the game or beat the map to add the support to the library. You can just start the battle, view the support, and then turn off the game and restart the chapter and still have it added. It's very handy when you're trying to max out the library. :D

Ohhhhhhhhhh..... Oh wow, I see. That IS very handy! Thanks, Kon. :D

Oh. After loading the file, this is the new system and game. ;_; OH WELL.

Edited by Mitsuki

I've been listening to SMG music all day because the hype is real~!

Having fun? XD

Oh, handy!

Having fun? XD

Oh, handy!

YES. I've been wanting Rosalina since I was introduced to the series with Brawl and now I have one of my favorite characters EVER? And she's beautiful and graceful and has her cute Luma and is a freaking badass?

Yeessssss.

What...?! I thought...

YES. I've been wanting Rosalina since I was introduced to the series with Brawl and now I have one of my favorite characters EVER? And she's beautiful and graceful and has her cute Luma and is a freaking badass?

Yeessssss.

Yay!

What...?! I thought...

You thought it would only be added after a formal save or beating the game? Nope~

I found it out a few years ago while finishing up my library for FE8~

You thought it would only be added after a formal save or beating the game? Nope~

I found it out a few years ago while finishing up my library for FE8~

Thank you for sharing!

Everything!

No!

Oh… I'm sorry...

My Internet is being slow.

Going to sleep now.

Um, good night?