• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I got out of bed just so I could have a cookie.

Sudden cravings are funny.

I remember several times when I woke up and felt like the hungriest person in the world, but then I went back to sleep because I felt like the sleepiest person in the world.

I don't think I've ever seen them. In wihich biome do they appear?

The Topaz one has been very useful for me, I think I'll make the Diamond staff

I have those, I just forget to use them when I have a giant eye with a mouth in place of the iris annoying me >_>

Forests? I wonder if they don't spawn in worlds created after Halloween... lame.

Emerald -> Diamond here. I recommend it.

I can understand

Look for floating islands to get a lucky horseshoe then

\o/

v74bc3Y.pngI even got the Trophy

I was looking around the Wiki and apparently I meet the requirements for Gobin invasions to take place. Maybe I should take some precautions?

Grats!

Goblin invasion isn't very tough. One thing to remember though, is that the Goblin Tinkerer begins spawning underground once you beat one invasion; he lets you reforge items and combine accessories, so you'll want to find him.

I remember several times when I woke up and felt like the hungriest person in the world, but then I went back to sleep because I felt like the sleepiest person in the world.

Heh, I've done that too many times to count. There were even times I was too hungry to move, so the only option was sleep.

Heh, I've done that too many times to count. There were even times I was too hungry to move, so the only option was sleep.

I imagine it wasn't very good on my stomach, and I already have some problems with it...

How do you get that hungry, though. Do you have a monster metabolism or something?

I imagine it wasn't very good on my stomach, and I already have some problems with it...

How do you get that hungry, though. Do you have a monster metabolism or something?

...Perhaps. It's not unlikely, in my family. >_>

Though the more likely reason is that I only have two meals + a snack in a day and sleep for ~10 hours.

*bows to the sun*

Wait, what sun? :<

THE Sun!

...Perhaps. It's not unlikely, in my family. >_>

Though the more likely reason is that I only have two meals + a snack in a day and sleep for ~10 hours.

Oh, that would explain it...I think. Maybe you could try having bigger portions and/or more things.

PRAISE THE SUN

IF ONLY I COULD BE SO GROSSLY INCANDESCENT