FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well... I dunno?

I have work to do, so I don't want distract myself any more than I already am...

Lame excuse.

Well… it works.

Konobutayarou.png

I am mean.

"If you're gonna call Olivia your wife, have some self-control you digusting pig."

Good on you!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But... he's... joking... around...

I don't joke about the implications of that joke.

While I am "enslaved", I prefer to think of myself as a guy *ACTUALLY* capable of thought instead of a drooling, mindless drone that will go immediately after any girl showing some skin.

Edited by shadowofchaos

While I am "enslaved", I prefer to think of myself as a guy *ACTUALLY* capable of thought instead of a drooling, mindless drone that will go immediately after any girl showing some skin.

You seem to keep your mind around the ones dressed skimpier?

*shrugs*

I mean, it's just a video game, but okay.

You seem to keep your mind around the ones dressed skimpier?

Hmmm?

*shrugs*

People's personalities towards something are usually the same.

While there is that "just have fun, get away from reality" that games like GTA or whatever have...

There is merit to people's attitudes towards something... an insight into their true selves.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Oh look, Lihzard temple! I should test the teleport trick on it

Konobutayarou.png

I am mean.

"If you're gonna call Olivia your wife, have some self-control you digusting pig."

lol Edited by OldMan

*shrugs*

It may be a video game, but the general attitude sucks.

What video was that, soc?

What video was that, soc?

That, I agree with...

But I'm just saying that... it shouldn't really matter...

If you haven't noticed already, I am easily provoked.

EASILY.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hmmm?

Just… you only seem to react to Olivia that way? In some of the posts I've seen, I mean. And, even then, you've been quite tasteful? …I'm sorry, I'll go hide now.

Video games are serious business.

Apparently.

That, I agree with...

But I'm just saying that... it shouldn't really matter...

Well, the thing is, that kind of attitude extends to more than just video games. Young, impressionable girls see guys drooling only after "hot" girls who are "scantily clad", and they feel that to attract a guy then they must do the same thing, never mind personality and intelligence and other things people should be attracted to. It's not a good mindset to have, and it "objectifies" people to only see them in terms of their looks.

Just… you only seem to react to Olivia that way? In some of the posts I've seen, I mean. And, even then, you've been quite tasteful? …I'm sorry, I'll go hide now.

Huh? No need to do that ._.

I mean I'm not getting what you're saying?

Well, the thing is, that kind of attitude extends to more than just video games. Young, impressionable girls see guys drooling only after "hot" girls who are "scantily clad", and they feel that to attract a guy then they must do the same thing, never mind personality and intelligence and other things people should be attracted to. It's not a good mindset to have, and it "objectifies" people to only see them in terms of their looks.

…Sad truth...

Huh? No need to do that ._.

I mean I'm not getting what you're saying?

Oh, um. I was saying that you're acting the way that you hope that you are?

If you haven't noticed already, I am easily provoked.

EASILY.

O-okay.

you might be overthinking again, fruity

Those two are tied for me

Suspicious...

I probably am.

That blue, together with Falchion, Naga, and Grima, is so pretty~

I-it's nothing!

True... But that still doesn't have anything to do with Rey... But he's easily provoked, so I understand.

True... But that still doesn't have anything to do with Rey... But he's easily provoked, so I understand.

Easily provoked or not, soc is at least demonstrating that he's not one of those guys who is only attracted to a woman because she's "hot" and won't stop talking about how "hot" a woman is. And finds it repulsive when other people talk about it like it's the only quality worth mattering. I happen to respect that.

Easily provoked or not, soc is at least demonstrating that he's not one of those guys who is only attracted to a woman because she's "hot" and won't stop talking about how "hot" a woman is. And finds it repulsive when other people talk about it like it's the only quality worth mattering. I happen to respect that.

The same is true for guys, really...

As you guys have noticed with Ana. I tend to be REALLY easily provoked... especially when others are "representing" what I am.

Ana was representing "me" as a Fire Emblem fan. Their conduct was representative of the Fire Emblem fandom in a sense... and I have a tendency to want to "correct" a negative image associated with myself.

In the same fashion, I took that as a representation of a guy. Of myself as a guy. That I'm a mindless idiot when it comes to choosing what is attractive about the same girl.

ふざけるな! "Don't insult me!"

僕をお前と一緒にしねぇ! "Don't lump me in with you."

そんな理由でオリヴィエが好きになって・・・。 "Implying that I started liking Olivia for that same reason..."

気持ち悪い。 気に食わないだ。 "You make me sick. I want to puke."

Edited by shadowofchaos

There are various ways to demonstrate that quality, aside from making such comments.

As it is, we all know that Rey's faithful like that~ xP

Yeah, it really goes both ways. Girls will "squee" over how "hot" a guy is (this is why we have Twilight ._.) without a care about any of his other qualities. Guys will drool over a "hot" girl, and it really needs to stop either way. I mean, I understand being attracted to someone by their looks initially, but there's more to a person than that.

*thinking of the fangirling over some chars* Yep. Very true.

Yeah, it really goes both ways. Girls will "squee" over how "hot" a guy is (this is why we have Twilight ._.) without a care about any of his other qualities. Guys will drool over a "hot" girl, and it really needs to stop either way. I mean, I understand being attracted to someone by their looks initially, but there's more to a person than that.

Yep. …Sadly, though, the world doesn't seem to be very conductive to personalities being awesome...