FE4 THREAD

Fia

... That I am. [/sigh]

B-But before you um, panic or anything, it is DEFINITELY not bad enough to kill me, or put me in any sort of danger - it's just... ah... annoying. Like my other allergies. Or like, any other health condition I have save one. Maybe.

you poor girl...

If you say so.... Mentioning other conditions isn't helping ya know

Yeah, it really goes both ways. Girls will "squee" over how "hot" a guy is (this is why we have Twilight ._.) without a care about any of his other qualities. Guys will drool over a "hot" girl, and it really needs to stop either way. I mean, I understand being attracted to someone by their looks initially, but there's more to a person than that.

And its statements like these that make you one of my favorite members of SF

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it really goes both ways. Girls will "squee" over how "hot" a guy is (this is why we have Twilight ._.) without a care about any of his other qualities. Guys will drool over a "hot" girl, and it really needs to stop either way. I mean, I understand being attracted to someone by their looks initially, but there's more to a person than that.

I can say nothing but, amen to that.

As you guys have noticed with Ana. I tend to be REALLY easily provoked... especially when others are "representing" what I am.

Ana was representing "me" as a "Fire Emblem" fan. Their conduct was representative of the Fire Emblem fandom in a sense... and I have a tendency to want to "correct" a negative image associated with myself.

In the same fashion, I took that as a representation of a guy. Of myself as a guy. That I'm a mindless idiot when it comes to choosing what is attractive about the same girl.

ふざけるな! "Don't insult me!"

僕をお前と一緒にしねぇ! "Don't lump me in with you."

そんな理由でオリヴィエが好きになって・・・。 "Implying that I started liking Olivia for that same reason..."

気持ち悪い。 気に食わないだ。 "You make me sick. I want to puke."

That's really commendable of you, Rey.

I... n-not that you're easily provoked of course...

I'm sort of guilty of that myself... I'll admit it, even now.

There's far more to a person that that... people are strange, three-dimensional beings, and basing your enitre opinion on them over only the most exterior of qualities is... horrifically shallow.

*thinking of the fangirling over some chars* Yep. Very true.

Yep. …Sadly, though, the world doesn't seem to be very conductive to personalities being awesome...

... Very true.

[/glances over at avi]

you poor girl...

If you say so.... Mentioning other conditions isn't helping ya know

And its statements like these that make you one of my favorite members of SF

It-It's fine. Really. Like I said, it won't kill me.

Resident Ill Girl can't be the Resident Ill Girl with just ONE, y'know~

... That's nothing to be proud of.

Damn, I'm pathetic.

As you guys have noticed with Ana. I tend to be REALLY easily provoked... especially when others are "representing" what I am.

Ana was representing "me" as a Fire Emblem fan. Their conduct was representative of the Fire Emblem fandom in a sense... and I have a tendency to want to "correct" a negative image associated with myself.

In the same fashion, I took that as a representation of a guy. Of myself as a guy. That I'm a mindless idiot when it comes to choosing what is attractive about the same girl.

ふざけるな! "Don't insult me!"

僕をお前と一緒にしねぇ! "Don't lump me in with you."

そんな理由でオリヴィエが好きになって・・・。 "Implying that I started liking Olivia for that same reason..."

気持ち悪い。 気に食わないだ。 "You make me sick. I want to puke."

Rey sounds like the 2ch quotes one would see on Sankaku Complex

I'm sort of guilty of that myself... I'll admit it, even now.

There's far more to a person that that... people are strange, three-dimensional beings, and basing your enitre opinion on them over only the most exterior of qualities is... horrifically shallow.

... Very true.

[/glances over at avi]

*giggling*

...okay I think I'm more calm now.

Yay!

Damn, I'm pathetic.

I'll go with whatever you say.

You're defeating your cause right now, you know that?

Must remember to look for white shipping ammo in Hero King's posts

That's why it's better to use transparent text... unless this can be seen as well in a quote, ah well...

Must remember to look for white shipping ammo in Hero King's posts

Is he doing that again?

That's good~ Sometimes you just need to get it out of your system... you know? Glad you're feeling better now~

That's why you have people who get paid to be talked at.

*giggling*

Yay!

But as I've discovered from his personality he's QUITE unstable... which is interesting all on its own.

I sound like Hanji.

I'll go with whatever you say.

You're defeating your cause right now, you know that?

Alright then...!

... I - why do I also do this, damn. >_>

Hey um... On Steam, what part of your address do you put in each of the "billing address" fields? I dumb... >_>;

I put my whole one in the first part. I think the second one is only if the first space is too short for the address

What are you buying?

Edited by Tonton

I put my whole one in the first part. I think the second one is only if the first space is too short for the address

What are you buying?

City isn't necessary, right? Since there's a separate field for city... I sooooo dumb... *sigh*

Terraria because people are making it seem so fun. xD

City isn't necessary, right? Since there's a separate field for city... I sooooo dumb... *sigh*Terraria because people are making it seem so fun. xD

I just put my street, the number of my building and of my apartment. No problem so far.

Because it is :D But only if you like this kind of game, really

Damn, I'm pathetic.

Skimmed, thought I saw Resident Evil Girl, reread, got disappoint.