[/squee] Yeah-yeah-yeah~ I like! <3

Glad you did <3

No moe. Real people are real, not fictional character like anime. :/

Anyway, yeah, goodnight thread.

And repeat:

[10:25:43 PM] Boney: vashii where's yeon? bring her back!! X(

[10:26:18 PM] Interest: meh afk again.
[10:26:30 PM] Shirley: later
[10:26:35 PM] Vashiane: I didn't take her I swear?
[10:26:40 PM] Shirley: question mark
[10:27:03 PM] Hero-King: I took her
[10:27:06 PM] Vashiane: ...
[10:27:11 PM] Hero-King: GET AT ME

[10:31:35 PM] Hero-King: You know i didn't mean it

*Fixed*

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your taste

Hey....Sonata Artica! Thats more like it!

I think I found them more recently, but ordered a CD because a really liked their song Replica.

How do you guys prefer your LPs?

Um… voiceover or screenshot, depending on the game and how much sarcasm is involved.

Edited by Aqua

The problem with Assassin's Creed LPs is that to date I've not found one LPer who simultaneously does genuinely entertaining commentary (aka ones that doesn't resort to sexism or racism or other forms of bigotry for humor), and is actually good at the game, for Revelations and Brotherhood. I have 1 I know who did 1 and 2 well, and said he was gonna do Bro but never followed up, and then someone did 3 well. But I want my 40+ Ezio man

I've watched several with decent enough commentary but they suck royally at playing and when you're a good AC player like me it's frustrating to see them fail at things you can easily get through

Edited by Thor Odinson

Yeah, Xenoblade couldnt be a screencap Let's Play.

I've not found one LPer who simultaneously does genuinely entertaining commentary

Put this to nearly all video LPs and you got my opinion.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

The reason I don't LP... >_<

I - I'm not funny.

I can be hilarious, but i dont wanna do an LP because effort. I did see one semi-decent Animal Crossing LP once. (video) No idea who did it though.

One of my favorite LPs came from this very forum. I think it was Shin with the Let's Rage: FE8.

I've watched several with decent enough commentary but they suck royally at playing and when you're a good AC player like me it's frustrating to see them fail at things you can easily get through

That reminds me of a Persona 4 Let's Play I watched. It was blind, so they obviously made mistakes. …Some of them made me cringe. But it WAS pretty funny most times.

I, for one, don't care for LPs. Like, at all

I use them like I use TVtropes. A means to see if I'd actually like the game.

Yup, that's why I don't LP as well~

I could only do text+screenshot anyway~ Since I am not comfortable with my voice on recording x3

... Oh gods YES. >_<;;;

I can be hilarious, but i dont wanna do an LP because effort. I did see one semi-decent Animal Crossing LP once. (video) No idea who did it though.

One of my favorite LPs came from this very forum. I think it was Shin with the Let's Rage: FE8.

I wouldn't mind it doing it but I'm not funny, and half the games that come out I really don't play. And platformers are popular and I SUCK at them... L-Like... r-really badly.

... Oh gods YES. >_<;;;

I wouldn't mind it doing it but I'm not funny, and half the games that come out I really don't play. And platformers are popular and I SUCK at them... L-Like... r-really badly.

Yeah i feel ya. Like all the games id wanna do have already been done. Several times. But id love to do a Shadowgate or Drakkhen LP once. Theres no really funny ones of those old games. Alas...earwax. (Shadowgate can be done with screencaps but Drakkhen couldnt....)

I love this FE10 LP. His FE9 one is gr9 too.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

A themed run? Like how?

I dunno. Obviously name the Pokemon after common posters on here, and I'll work out the rest tomorrow. If you have any ideas, I'd like to hear them.

The only FE LP I liked so far was Rondie's FE 9 playthrough.

Edited by Comet

Yeah i feel ya. Like all the games id wanna do have already been done. Several times. But id love to do a Shadowgate or Drakkhen LP once. Theres no really funny ones of those old games. Alas...earwax. (Shadowgate can be done with screencaps but Drakkhen couldnt....)

I love this FE10 LP. His FE9 one is gr9 too.

The messed up subtitles made me laugh. XD