• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In my struggle to get a job in the field of medical coding/billing/records my lack of experience means EVERYONE must TEST ME!

All these tests...just to get a job...

You'll be just fine. ^^ You'll see~

I think I've had a lucid dream...

Ugh...

Most of it was uneventful, but at the end, I was stabbed in the stomach, turned around, stabbed in the back, flung on the ground, had a knife thrown in my chest and hands, and then had this acidic liquid poured on me.

And then, I didn't die, but had the knifes in my hands and chest slowly pulled out.

...It was painful...

*shudders*

If this is the kind of dreams Rey and Vashi deal with, I'm glad I don't dream often...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

So, who or what is the enemy of the FE4 Thread? reasons for asking this are confidential for now

Edited by Comet

Ugh...

Most of it was uneventful, but at the end, I was stabbed in the stomach, turned around, stabbed in the back, flung on the ground, had a knife thrown in my chest and hands, and then had this acidic liquid poured on me.

And then, I didn't die, but had the knifes in my hands and chest slowly pulled out.

...It was painful...

*shudders*

If this is the kind of dreams Rey and Vashi deal with, I'm glad I don't dream often...

…Wow...

Thanks guys^^;

I have a feeling I'm not gonna hear anything else pertaining to getting hired till after the holidays are over...

*hugs*

Nooo. Like in that thing you have of you talking to Bindi MU.

Oh that. I take the font from the game.

I use the support log with Frederick saying MU's name in their S Support because it's on the "blank" part of the text box instead of being over a pattern.

Same way I edited this:

Awakening%27s%20Immediate%20Proposals.pn

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ugh...

...It was painful...

*shudders*

Wait, that was a lucid dream? Were you able to tell you were in a dream and/or have at least a slight control of it's actions there?

Ugh...

...It was painful...

*shudders*

O.o

[/hugs Neal]

Wait, that was a lucid dream? Were you able to tell you were in a dream and/or have at least a slight control of it's actions there?

Yes, I was well aware that I was in a dream... Because I knew that something like that wouldn't be happening to me in real life.

...Not sure about the second part, though...