• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=rant]sasuga Yang! Great job at the Amlitzer battle. Looks like things calmed down, but it's very obviously the calm before the storm, isn't it...

Also, they must have really good ships if they can survive being so close to a star...

General stuff: man, this show is so sophisticated and dignified. It's like what I've been looking for all these years!

That last point is sooo true. I really need to rewatch this show one of these days. I wonder if it will play on my PSP... Hm.

I...am sorry? >_> *hides under a rock*

I was using your quote as a hint but it has fallen flat, I'm sorry.

Bad Chal

i'm still stumped even with those hints...

Lyon destroying a sacred stone???

ikr

Here's one more, what you are looking for was actually really accurate to your first answer (Oifaye and Diadora) at least in terms of occupations.

NG, X, nein.

[spoiler=rant]sasuga Yang! Great job at the Amlitzer battle. Looks like things calmed down, but it's very obviously the calm before the storm, isn't it...

General stuff: man, this show is so sophisticated and dignified. It's like what I've been looking for all these years!

And Siegfried too!

:D

That last point is sooo true. I really need to rewatch this show one of these days. I wonder if it will play on my PSP... Hm.

Did you watch the gaidens btw?

I've played it.

I just haven't played it much.

That still qualifies me as a player.

No

I was using your quote as a hint but it has fallen flat, I'm sorry.

ikr

Here's one more, what you are looking for was actually really accurate to your first answer (Oifaye and Diadora) at least in terms of occupations.

NG, X, nein.

So FEA...

Now that you mention it... no. I think I ran into difficulties trying to torrent them and later forgot all about them. :\

You might want to try your luck again then.

Watching them before rewatching the main series could be a good idea.

Yes, him too!

I also like how Reuenthal and Mittermeyer are like these two really chill dudes who just hang out and non-chalantly do admiral things. It's really cool.

Did you enjoy space battles with symphony of the New World btw? ;A;

I don't want to finish the Gaidens, because after that there will be nothing. ;_;

There's always rewatching. ;__;

Sleep.

No clue for the game really. ;_;

Aw. I had a feeling one was MU, but I had no idea who the other was. :\

You should have said something~ Each correct guess is a cookie, and there's plenty of opportunity to continue guessing.

then again the less interest, the more slow the game and the less i have to doodle

that's a bit lonely