• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you had some sleep debt or maybe you're sleeping too much, Fre? Sometimes you'll feel tired if you sleep too much. I think.

Definitely not too much x3 It was hardly more than an extra half hour or so. And yeah I've heard that you can get tired from too much sleep too so I bet you "think" right! Perhaps sleep debt then~

I am tired

Despite getting more sleep than I had the past few days~

I absolutely adore your sig.

Hi people.

Maybe you had some sleep debt or maybe you're sleeping too much, Fre? Sometimes you'll feel tired if you sleep too much. I think.

Yeah, iirc, it'll mess up your natural sleep cycle, making you feel off and tired.

best joke ban ever

KAT~! *glomps*

'Ello

Ahhhhhhhh thanks but which image, can you describe it? It's a rotating signature

Really? I just see the one image… anyway, it's a girl on a bed, with a flower crown and brown hair all scattered about?

Hmm, I've got maybe 5-7 images cycling around in this~

Really? I just see the one image… anyway, it's a girl on a bed, with a flower crown and brown hair all scattered about?

Okay that one~ Yeah I really love that one tooooo, it's probably my favourite out of all my images =3 Pretty broooooown and pink goes really nicely with the broooooown

The images don't seem to always cycle, either that or the same one happens to appear many times in a row sometimes. But I feel as if the only way that I can get it to rotate to a different image right when I want it to is when I hit the refresh button.

Wrex.

Integrity.

In other news, Happy Boxing Day!

In other other news, Luigi's Mansion/Etrian Odyssey 4/Pokemon Y GET!

In other other other news, we have a Wii U~! I CAN FINALLY PLAY JUDGEMENT. [/is shot]

In other other other OTHER news... sorry for not being here yesterday. :c

Hmm, I've got maybe 5-7 images cycling around in this~

Okay that one~ Yeah I really love that one tooooo, it's probably my favourite out of all my images =3 Pretty broooooown and pink goes really nicely with the broooooown

The images don't seem to always cycle, either that or the same one happens to appear many times in a row sometimes. But I feel as if the only way that I can get it to rotate to a different image right when I want it to is when I hit the refresh button.

I… still see only that one picture. Weird.

Integrity.

In other other other news, we have a Wii U~! I CAN FINALLY PLAY JUDGEMENT. [/is shot]

Hiya!

Anyway, did everyone have a fun christmas?

Thank you!! =3

Coolio!!! I asked for EO4 but my dad couldn't find it~ So I'll just find it myself with all the christmas money I got unless I spend it all on CLOTHES but mostly DRESSES first ;u;

Wiiiiiii I mean weeeeee~

That's alright~ It's understandable!!

Anyway, did everyone have a fun christmas?

It was ok.

Got an AR for the Gamecube(can enter codes) and was watching Xena Warrior Princess.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Definitely not too much x3 It was hardly more than an extra half hour or so. And yeah I've heard that you can get tired from too much sleep too so I bet you "think" right! Perhaps sleep debt then~

WELL THEN.

I have no clue. Maybe that then. D:

Integrity.

VASHI~! *glomps ferociously*

Integrity.

Wee~

Lotsa good thingies

Since you have pokemon now, I will forgive you as long as you add my friend code

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-72284137

I thought Clefable dude knew what he was doing... then turn 10 happened and I facepalmed. Power-Up Punch on a Clefable? AND using it against a Volcarona?? Really?!?

Edited by Levant Fortner

\o/

Whatcha plan on using in Y?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oubeta-72284137

I thought Clefable dude knew what he was doing... then turn 10 happened and I facepalmed. Power-Up Punch on a Clefable? AND using it against a Volcarona?? Really?!?

Didn't have any other moves. Stored Power only did alot of damage for the first time.