FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't play post-game stuff, for one thing. I find it boring and tedious at best most times.

Most likely it is, but at least it made our Pokemon stronger. :D

lol

Well...yeah.

The DLC stuff could have had it so that you can battle Gym Leaders, Masters from other regions or something.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...yeah.

The DLC stuff could have had it so that you can battle Gym Leaders, Masters from other regions or something.

No. They should have it in the game already without requiring you to buy or anything of the sort.

No. They should have it in the game already without requiring you to buy or anything of the sort.

True.

They had that free in the 5th gen. But...to travel to other regions, for the post game. Having lots and lots of more trainers. Maybe we should mail to Nintendo and tell them to do that.

Hey, I finally saw the Mami pic in your sig!

Yay! …Might need to train a pancham now. God DAMN Grant almost always nearly kills my team. Most times, I only get through due to lucky hits with Charmeleon's Dragon Rage.

Arms Thrust.

That is the best.

The ONLY problem I have with Pancham is that the poor little guy is slow as heck. :\

Fortunately I have a Quick Claw on him so he can sometimes attack first, but fortunately he's also a mini-tank.

Added ^^

Poly solo'ed that Gym in my file, and I had just caught him.

Yay~! In-game name is Lobelia, by the way. :3

Oh, your Hawlucha? Nice. :3

I'll pass that info to my sister - she's just getting to Ambrette Town.

Is it a Contrary Inkay? And I see you got psychic kitty. Also, Pancham needs to hit level 32 while a Dark type in the party to evolve, and Inkay requires you to turn the 3DS upside down to evolve it when it hits level 30.

Grant's Amaura goes GUTSMAN with an Ice type Take Down, and I hate Thunder Wave. Tyrunt... Let's just say flinchax is annoying, if you can't outspeed it.

You're gonna hate going through the Reflecting Cave.

Yes it is. And of course I got my Psychic kitty~! I was actually two routes ahead of where they were found before I realized I passed them. [/mistaken] Picked up my Honedge too.

... Oh damn, Refrigerate. I forgot about that, that explains everything. Thunder Wave IS annoying. Shoot, Clemont is going to be a pain. :\

THAT CAVE HOLY ARCEUS. I blacked out like, at least four times in there.

What's the point of that when you just start a new game once you've wrapped up the loose ends of the plot? I don't trade in my powerful pokemon from a previous play through. The games are easy enough to break.

Arms Thrust.

That is the best.

The ONLY problem I have with Pancham is that the poor little guy is slow as heck. :\

Fortunately I have a Quick Claw on him so he can sometimes attack first, but fortunately he's also a mini-tank.

THAT CAVE HOLY ARCEUS. I blacked out like, at least four times in there.

Ah, I see. *nod* I'll remember that.

…I… really didn't have trouble with that cave… I didn't do any grinding, either. …Am I just weird?

Edited by Aqua

Eh, I've beaten the game three times now (I've had it since it was released). Reflecting cave wasn't a problem at all.

It's actually more because of the Wobbuffets. I hate Wobbuffets.

What's the point of that when you just start a new game once you've wrapped up the loose ends of the plot? I don't trade in my powerful pokemon from a previous play through. The games are easy enough to break.

I guess none.

It kept getting funnier and funnier as it went on, hahahahahaha....

Yeah. I mean, geez, type match-ups aren't that hard! That match was also complete with Focus Blast Terrakion, Giga Impact Kyurem-B and Terrakion, and Hyper Beam Haxorus.

I… there are wobbuffets? *never encountered one*

There are. And I'm sure I don't need to tell you what makes Wobbuffet a pain.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Ah, I see. *nod* I'll remember that.

…I… really didn't have trouble with that cave… I didn't do any grinding, either. …Am I just weird?

Seriously? >_<;;;

I mean, I did some light grinding with all of them (I really didn't use EXP share...) but I was somehow UNDER-leveled by about two or three. (I was actually under-levered for Grant too...)

Saika and Yao (Honedge and Pancham, respectively) were my saving graces in that cave. MVPs FTW.

I… there are wobbuffets? *never encountered one*

Same... strange.

It was the first thing I ever encountered there. The first of many Wobbuffets >_>

And obviously, when I went there to catch one, I couldn't find any

Now imagine a Wobbuffet horde...

Blacking out in XY? I...would think that might happen if you don't use EXP Share or something.... >_>

.... >_>

Sukusuku hakutaku!! :newyears:

Also, I don't use the EXP. Sxare in XY because it just sounds way too broken for my tastes.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Seriously? >_<;;;

I mean, I did some light grinding with all of them (I really didn't use EXP share...) but I was somehow UNDER-leveled by about two or three. (I was actually under-levered for Grant too...)

Saika and Yao (Honedge and Pancham, respectively) were my saving graces in that cave. MVPs FTW.

I will admit to having the EXP share on, but I tend to run from the wild battles after I get it, only battling trainers (and minimal pokemon amie stuff because you can actually get BOOSTED EXP with it, I think and… yeah… no super training either.). Grant nearly destroyed me, but Reflecting Cave was just annoying because I couldn't figure out where to go.

If I could figure out where a Dusk Stone was, I'd probably use Honedge. But I can never seem to find one. ><

I guess pure blind luck? Though they are pretty rare, so yeah.

I guess so. Huh.

Edited by Aqua

It's still easy without the EXP Share, I think.

Then again, I have like, 4 traded Pokes on my Spanish X run and all my Pokes had maximum bond before I got the first badge sooooo...