FE4 THREAD

Fia

I will admit to having the EXP share on, but I tend to run from the wild battles after I get it, only battling trainers (and minimal pokemon amie stuff because you can actually get BOOSTED EXP with it, I think and… yeah… no super training either.). Grant nearly destroyed me, but Reflecting Cave was just annoying because I couldn't figure out where to go.

If I could figure out where a Dusk Stone was, I'd probably use Honedge. But I can never seem to find one. ><

I guess so. Huh.

On Dusk Stones: You won't be seeing one until Laverre City.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could figure out where a Dusk Stone was, I'd probably use Honedge. But I can never seem to find one. ><

Well, barring from Super Training, the first one you may find is in Terminus Cave. It's actually a fine point, since by the time you find it, and you have been training a Honedge since you caught it, it will have already learn it's last move as a Doublade.

Blacking out in XY? I...would think that might happen if you don't use EXP Share or something.... >_>

I don't. I mean, I'm using it NOW but that's because I have the Fighting Gem up next and my Psychics are a tad weak. :\ I wasn't using it then, but everyone was... AROUND the same level because I switched them up often... that and I'd sometimes have to go through my whole team dealing with some of the trainer battles...

What's sexier than sex?

Corsets?

I will admit to having the EXP share on, but I tend to run from the wild battles after I get it, only battling trainers. Grant nearly destroyed me, but Reflecting Cave was just annoying because I couldn't figure out where to go.

I guess so. Huh.

Ohhhh... I see.

I had more trouble navigating the Glittering Cave on Route 9. :\

Seriously, the amount of times I ended up outside when I was trying to go further in... it's sad.

Also I have a Mawile and I named it Taneresh~!

You can only get it in post-game. The first one is in Terminus Cave.

…Welp, guess I'll never have Aigislash.

Have a pokemon be fully EV trained and do the Special Super training until you get the Aegislash one and do it until you get a Dusk Stone (got mine in first try)

But… I don't want to do the super training…

Hello thread

This so much

Hey, there

Hi Vashi's husbando.

*runs*

*giggling*

Corsets?

Ohhhh... I see.

I had more trouble navigating the Glittering Cave on Route 9. :\

Seriously, the amount of times I ended up outside when I was trying to go further in... it's sad.

Also I have a Mawile and I named it Taneresh~!

Of corsets sexy~

Glittering Cave was the one where you first met Team Flare, right? I had difficulties with that cave too! ><

Ooo, Mawile!

…Welp, guess I'll never have Aigislash.

WHy not? You just need to search the place. Without Rock Smash it's actually pretty straightforward. Got the stone and my Doublade was pretty much ready for evolution.

WHy not? You just need to search the place. Without Rock Smash it's actually pretty straightforward. Got the stone and my Doublade was pretty much ready for evolution.

Oh, I just don't do post-game stuff. I find it boring. Once I've done the tying of loose ends, I just start a brand new game. So searching for a stone that's only available post-game when I'm just going to restart soon seems pointless.

Oh, I just don't do post-game stuff. I find it boring. Once I've done the tying of loose ends, I just start a brand new game. So searching for a stone that's only available post-game when I'm just going to restart soon seems pointless.

It's not post-game. Only thing post-game in that cave is Zygarde.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It's not post-game. Only thing post-game in that cave is Zygarde.

OH! …Oh, okay, sorry, I got confused by a previous post, I think. So, it's NOT post-game, just… odd to find? Do you have to rock smash anything for it?

OH! …Oh, okay, sorry, I got confused by a previous post, I think. So, it's NOT post-game, just… odd to find? Do you have to rock smash anything for it?

No. Rock Smash opens up shortcuts and a few items, but the Dusk Stone is not one of them. Just head in, follow the path, and eventually you'll find it. The area is not that long.

Hi Vashi's husbando.

*runs*

...... I'll let this slide only cause of your playthrough

Hi Hero-King

^_^

Hi one of Vashi's husbandos.

....... :facepalm:

Hey, there

*giggling*

I take it everyone was quite merry yesterday?