• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai thread! Its been awhile. Its Boxing Day so the Christmas avatar goes away until next year.

Speaking of Boxing Day, sales all over the place so i went shopping with my Kohl's gift cards. I got loads of new clothes that finally fit. Nearly everything i own is too big for me now. D:

I also got some jammie pants with Thor (and the rest of the Avengers) on them. Im wearing them now with my Thor shirt. A match made in the heavens.

Sounds like someone had a good christmas!

Valar Morghulis.

I got ALBW. Don't give me spoilers.

And I already seen the first Heart peice that I couldn't/didn't know how to reach \o/

Valar Dohaeris. Nah i wont spoil you but....ill give you a tip. When in doubt, Merge.

Sounds like someone had a good christmas!

I did, actually. I got my electric blanket ive been needing, and Hyrule Historia (at last!). Plus 150 bucks in gift cards for Kohl's. The latter is what i used today to get a bunch of new clothes (and my Avengers pants). I didnt even spend it all and i got loads of stuff. I got like 70 bucks still left on those cards. After Christmas sales rock my balls. (Silly US doesnt call it Boxing Day but thats what it is....Deal with it, US!)

I did, actually. I got my electric blanket ive been needing, and Hyrule Historia (at last!). Plus 150 bucks in gift cards for Kohl's. The latter is what i used today to get a bunch of new clothes (and my Avengers pants). I didnt even spend it all and i got loads of stuff. I got like 70 bucks still left on those cards. After Christmas sales rock my balls. (Silly US doesnt call it Boxing Day but thats what it is....Deal with it, US!)

I can't handle crowds still, so I miss a lot of these deals.

[7:40:42 PM] *** Gunthalina has changed the conversation topic to "Destroy Ein... Destroy Ein... Destroy Ein... Destroy Ein... Protect Japan." ***

So… Ein needs to be destroyed to protect Japan?

I can't handle crowds still, so I miss a lot of these deals.

Im just in LOVE with these pants so much i have to share the photo.

1517555_729631253716438_947312189_n.jpg

mah sexy leg. lol

[7:40:42 PM] *** Gunthalina has changed the conversation topic to "Destroy Ein... Destroy Ein... Destroy Ein... Destroy Ein... Protect Japan." ***

Glorious Nippon!

Guy, guys, guys.

So how was your Christmas?

Mine went pretty swell.

I got my 3DS XL and phone, as well as about 50 dollars in cash.

I didn't sleep the night before, but all was forgiven the next night after 15 hours of sleep.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Im just in LOVE with these pants so much i have to share the photo.

1517555_729631253716438_947312189_n.jpg

mah sexy leg. lol

Glorious Nippon!

Nice!

Guy, guys, guys.

Mine went pretty swell.

I didn't sleep the night before, but all was forgiven the next night after 15 hours of sleep.

It was… well… decent. I was alone until Mother got home, but then she baked cookies and we watched the Nutcracker dvd, which had manly men in tights and women who didn't look starved.

Guy, guys, guys.

Mine went pretty swell.

Was fine. Got to spend time with both sides of my family. Haven't received much in the presents department (yet), but eh... that comes second to family time.

It was… well… decent. I was alone until Mother got home, but then she baked cookies and we watched the Nutcracker dvd, which had manly men in tights and women who didn't look starved.

We didn't have the typical Christmas dinner, though... BUT THAT'S FINE! I was at my cousin's house with my grandparents and cousins, so all's cool.

Awww, alone on Christmas?! That's not supposed to happen!

Was fine. Got to spend time with both sides of my family. Haven't received much in the presents department (yet), but eh... that comes second to family time.

That sounds nice... I had my uncle on mom's side come over, but the rest of my mom's family was in Virginia. We usually spend Thanksgiving with one side, Christmas with the other...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Which version are you playing? I liked the Dawn of Souls and Origins releases, but I found the NES version nearly unplayable.

Dawn of Souls.

I can't even IMAGINE how terrible the original is, if the REFINED version is already a pain in the ass.

I think the Blood Sword was very OP back in the NES original... not that it changes much things...

I don't know if I'd call it overpowered. It's very powerful against enemies with high HP, but it's completely useless in all other situations.

We didn't have the typical Christmas dinner, though... BUT THAT'S FINE! I was at my cousin's house with my grandparents and cousins, so all's cool.

Awww, alone on Christmas?! That's not supposed to happen!

Christmas has been… odd since my grandparents passed away. I'll spare you the rant of the lying family drama. But I was mopey for a while.

Yes. He wanted to destroy Japan (and everything).

I see.

I don't know if I'd call it overpowered. It's very powerful against enemies with high HP, but it's completely useless in all other situations.

I think it was due to that. Since don't by the end of game do enemies have highish HP levels anyway...?

Guy, guys, guys.

Mine went pretty swell.

Well i already mentioned my haul. My dad got spammed with awesome gifts this year though. My brother got him a new ipad and one of those Apple TV thingdeals.(plus access to my brother's netflix account) Oh gods...my poor mother will never have control of the television again.

Most guides say that Firion + Blood Sword equals good things.

However, I have to say this game's system is beyond insane. I keep spamming spells with Maria and still she has way less MP than Firion, which rarely uses magic.

PROTIP: Cast Faze on the character whose MP you want to raise.

And don't even bother using offensive magic outside of the four elemental spells. Even then, the elemental spells should only be used against enemies who are weak to them.

PROTIP: Cast Faze on the character whose MP you want to raise.

And don't even bother using offensive magic outside of the four elemental spells. Even then, the elemental spells should only be used against enemies who are weak to them.

I know! I mostly use them when my weapons can't do SHIT or against enemies like Adamantoise.

OK ANYMOAR TIPS BESIDES CUTTING MY OWN WRISTS IN GAME?

No, not really. Beating the hell out of your own characters is the best way to raise their stats.

Oh, and shields are actually pretty useful despite lowering your attack.